The best news ever

Lynn's pov

I woke up to giggling. I smiled but then I remembered sky was gone. I shot up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and walked down stairs. Denis was on the couch with sky watching tv.
Morning lovely Denis said smiling. Morning I hummed. I laid on the couch and closed my eyes. One of them sat next to me. I opened my eyes a little and saw Denis. 
I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath. He rubbed my stomach. You okay love? I nodded, I just don't feel good. Want me to make you something he asked.
I shook my head, how long is the tour again? A month he replied, I nodded to show I heard him. I don't feel right I said sitting up. I ran to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. I puked out everything I had inside of me.
Denis walked in when I leaned back on the wall. Denis I mumbled, yea love? Can you go to the drug store and get me a pregnancy test? He went wide eye. S-sure love he mumble and walked out.
---------------------------------------------
I paced around my room. Denis was sitting on the bed. what if I'm pregnant? Will Denis leave? Am I gonna be a single mother raising a baby by myself?
My parents are gonna flip shit. Oh my god the band! We have to your and everything. What's gonna happen? I didn't even realize Denis was waving his hand in my face. I looked up, it's time.
I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I slowly grabbed the test. I turned it over. Oh my god I mumbled. Denis I called, yea he said walking in. I turned around and showed him the test.
Y-you're pregnant he asked. I nodded and looked down. All of a sudden I felt him scoop me up in a big hug. I'm gonna be a dad he yelled. You're happy I asked looking at him.
Hell yea he said smiling. I sighed with relief. Should we gather everyone here? He nodded, we both texted our bands. He hugged me, I'm so happy he said smiling wide.
I smiled, we both have to take a break on touring he said. But Denis- no buts he said. After this tour we're gonna find a home and we are gonna live there and be happy and when the baby comes we are gonna be a family. I smiled, I like that plan. There was a knock.
It's open I yelled, the door opened. Aye Lynn what's the big news snake yelled. Me and Denis walked down stairs. We have to wait for everyone, snake nodded, him and hope were already here. So we had to wait for everyone else.
Finally everyone arrived. Since sky didn't know them she was glued to my side. By the way I called your parents Denis said. Oh shit I mumbled, they both walked in. What's the news mom asked sitting down.
Guys ummm I said trailing off. Well Denis said trailing off too. I held up the pregnancy test. OH MY ACTUALLY FUDGE POP YOU'RE PREGNANT Hope yelled. I nodded, oh this is fantastic mom squeaked and hugged me.
Dad smiled and hugged me. Congrats baby girl, congrats guys Ben and the rest of asking Alexandria said. I smiled, thank you guys this means a lot that you guys aren't flipping out. Why would we be, wait guys sky said. Yes Hun mom said looking down at her.
    Where do babies come from? Well look at the time we should be going Ben said quickly standing up. Congrats again you guys are gonna have a cute kid so proud he said and walked out quickly. Umm my moms calling blade said and walked out. My nail broke hope said and walked out.
   I don't know about that myself snake said backed out. Oh hey my cars getting um- cam said and walked out. I have to um pee Sam said and walked out too. Umm I have to uh James said and ran out. So it was just me, Denis, my parents and sky.
   You buy them at the store I said quickly. Oh okay she said and walked to the couch. Mom smiled and kissed my head. I'm so proud of my baby. She found the right guy to start a family with.
  I smiled wide, don't worry I'll be here for her every step of the way Denis said wrapping his arm around me. They both smiled, we should get going dad said and hugged us. I smiled and said goodbye. This has been a wonderful day. It really has I said smiling.