Chapter 66

Nevaeh P.O.V.
I yawn and look at Brooks who's still sleeping. Why is it that I remember everything that happened last night. I sigh and look at the ring. Damn, how the hell he got this. I know his ass aint bought this on no Finish Line salary. I look at him and he chuckles. "I've been saving up" he says. I play with the ring. "Where's Naomi" I ask sitting up. "With her mom, I'm going for her soon" he mumbles. I get out of the bed to go bathe. "Can you please change the sheets" I mumble. He nods his head. I walk into the bathroom. Listen, I'm not even going say nothing, we all knew it was going happen because we're Nevaeh and Jermaine. I look at the ring again then get into the shower. I get under the shower head and close my eyes. "Baby stop stressing" he says wrapping his arms around me. "We going get married " he says pecking my lips. "You're going to become Mrs. Brooks" he says then pecks my lips again. "And we going start a family" he says then pecks my lips again. I nod my head then smile. "Okay" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and opening my eyes.

Queen P.O.V.
"This is your daughter"I say turning the carseat to him. He smiles standing up. I wasn't even going to bring her here but he really wanted to meet her. "Hey there princess" he says picking her up. "Amiracle" he coos. I laugh. I take pictures. She yawns and he chuckles. She smiles and I laugh. "She looks like you" he says. "I think she looks like you but she just has my complexion" I say. He looks at me. "How are Kenzey and Kaden with her?" He ask. "Such a big help. Kenzey helps me bathe her and burp her, it's so cute" I say showing him pictures. She sneezes. "She can't stay long, I don't want her to get any allergies" I say. He looks at me. "Right" he mumbles. "But I'll bring her back" I say. He nods his head. "Atleast I had a couple minutes with her" he mumbles. He coughs. "No, there's something in here" he says picking up her carseat. "Evacuate" the security guard yells. I pick up her baby bag and we run out. King inhales the fresh air. "I missed this"he mumbles. "Inmate you are out of bounds!" A security guards yells. "Listen, my name is Kingsley!" King says handing Tori to me to go after the security guard. I grab his arm. "King your sentence will get longer if you hit him" I say. He sighs. We walk inside. "Inmate please stay outside" another guard says. "Mane this is bullshit " King says. I sigh and we walk into the yard with a few guards. There are our personal guards and the jail guards. We all have atleast one personal guard being a celebrity. I'm not a celebrity but Kenzey and Kaden are and so is Victoria even though television has never seen any of their faces. It's crazy.

Jaden P.O.V.
I just finished talking to my lawyer. They said there's a high chance that I can get full custody of the kids. I rub his back. "Baby I'm going to take a shower" Tia says. I nod my head. "You so quiet" I say. The door bell rings. I stand up and walk to the door. I open it. "What do you want?" I ask Jamie. "I need to talk to you Jaden " she says."come in" I say. She walks inside and I close and lock the door. We walk into the living room. I continue patting and rubbing Jordyns back. He look white as fuck, but I know he mines. I get all my kids tested. Jamie sits there watching him."Can I hold him?" She ask. I nod my head and hand him to her. She smiles at him. "He looks like Bubba" she says. I chuckle and nod my head. "Why he so white though" she laughs. I chuckle. "Tia's momma is white, could be from her" I say. She puts him in the rocker that's infront of her. "Hey baby" she coos. She coughs into the napkin in her hand. She tries to hide it but she coughed up blood into the napkin. "Where's the bathroom?" She ask. "Jamie you know where the bathroom is " I mumble. She stands up and walks to the bathroom. "Baby who's here?" Tia ask walking downstairs. "Jamie, she needs to talk to me about something" I say. She looks at me. "Did she hold him?" She ask. I nod my head then look at her. She's smiling. "Well I'm happy she finally accepted him as family" Tia says. "But I'm taking him by my momma for a while. Can I trust you?"she ask. I nod my head. "Okay, I'll see you later " she says kissing my cheek then picking up our son. She leaves and Jamie walks back from the bathroom. She sits in the chair. "Where is he?"She ask. "Tia just left with him, they're going by her mom" I say. "Oh, I didn't know Tia was here" she mumbles. I nod my head. Jamie sighs. "The reason I didn't accept them into the family is because there wasn't any space for them. But they can be accepted now because there is going to be enough space" she says. And what she said after that made my heart stop.

Yall the book is about to end. This probably the 2nd to last chapter.