Chapter 22

Jamie P.O.V.
I roll my eyes. I can't believe I'm doing this. It's a day before Zarias due date so we agreed on meeting up. "Come on Lani" I say. "Trey can you fix my shoes" Lani ask. He bends down and loosens her timbs shoe laces. "Thankyou" she says. We walk into the restaurant. I see her with a little boy. We walk over. "Goodafternoon" I mumble. "What do you say?" I mumble helping them into the booth. "Afternoon" Trey says. "Day" Lani mumbles. "Goodafternoon" she says. I sigh and sit down. "As you may already know this is Treyvon" I say. "Hi Trey, remember me?" She ask. That was like 8 years ago, I really doubt he would. "Who are you" Trey mumbles. "Treyvon"I say glaring at him. "I'm sorry momma, hi lady" he says. "This is Laylani, Seans first daughter" I say. "It's so nice to meet you, I've seen you on tv before" Zaria says. Lani rolls her eyes. "Laylani Promise King"I growl. "I'm sorry, it's okay to meet you lady" Lani says. I sigh. Sean walks in. "Oh my goodness, I didn't know he was coming" Zaria says. I sit back and nod my head. He grabs a chair and sits at the table. "Hi Sean" Zaria says. "Lani and Trey yall have to be nice. She just might be the mother of your next sister" I say cleaning their faces. "That's exactly the problem ma" Trey says. "I don't want another sister, I'm happy with the 6 I already have" Lani says. "Exactly" Trey mumbles. I kiss their forheads. They're greedy as hell with their daddy. They sigh. "So I was thinking of a comprise for Tamiya-" Sean cuts her off. "I don't know if she's mines" he says. "She is, I remember the date she was conceived, April 28th right after-" I cut her off. "You told me you were going home cause you didn't feel go, that was my fucking birthday Sean. And you left to go have sex with her. I can't stay here anymore. Are yall staying here?" I ask my children while standing. They stand with me. "Jamie, Trey, Lani don't leave. Let's talk about this as a family" he says. "We have a family at home"I say not looking back at him. Trey looks at his dad and shakes his head. "I told you he'd forget about us" Lani says. I sigh and play with the engagement ring. The universe doesn't want me to get married.

Nevaeh P.O.V.
"Happy Birthday" I tell Heaven. "Happy Birthday" she tells me. I laugh. "Your birthdays are tomorrow" Aleah laughs. We laugh. "What are you doing today?" Heaven ask me. "Hanging out with my baby" I say then smile. "What about you?" I ask her. "Hanging out with Wes" she says. I smile. "You two are so cute"I say. "Not as cute as you and Brooks" she says. "None of yall are as cute as me" Demi says. We laugh. My phone dings.

JBunny: are you coming...?

Nummy: I'm on my way baby

He reads my text but doesn't answer. He's been acting weird lately. I really hope he doesn't know about that thing that happened at the party. I put my phone away. "I'm leaving" I say. "Bye, see ya" they say.

I walk upstairs and into his room. "Hey baby" I say smiling with my hands halfway into my jeans pockets. He looks at me. "Sit down"he says. I sit on the chair. He glares at me. I look around his room. "What happened at the party Nevaeh?" He says. I shrugg my shoulders. "Nothing interesting" I say. "Nothing interesting! Nevaeh stop lying to me!" He yells standing up. He closes his eyes and snaps. "What the fuck is this Nevaeh?" He says turning on the tv. I don't look at the tv. "Why the fuck are you kissing him Nevaeh! Why! I been loyal to yo ass for this whole relationship. You going go and kiss some random dude like you wasn't in a relationship! Well you ain't gotta worry about that anymore, this relationship over" he says. He throws the remote on the bed. "Take back every fucking thing you bought me, I don't need that shit" he says. "Jermaine we can talk about this. We can't break up. What happened to fighting for us Jermaine!"I say standing. "You wasn't thinking bout that when you was kissing that nigga though"he says. "Jermaine, please" I say trying to stop my lip from quivering. The tears threaten to escape my eyes. "I love you"I whisper. He huffs and shakes his head. "Jermaine......." I say. "Get the fuck out" he mumbles. "No, I'm not leaving"I say. "Nevaeh get the fuck outta my fucking house now!" He yells. "You unloyal and ungrateful" he says then sits down on his bed. I run to my car and lock the doors. I scream and kick and cry. Why the fuck would I do that. I had something really good with a one of a kind dude. I close my eyes and run my hand through my hair. I look up at his room and he's looking out his window. I sigh and drive away. Ofcourse I had to mess up things. He was just so perfect and I am so unperfect. I have to fix this.