Chapter 64

Heaven & Nevaeh in MM

Jamie P.O.V.
I haven't talked to Jaden in almost a week. I want to but he's busy taking care of his son and his girlfriend. Sean is busy at work so it's me and Serena, Sean's daughter. "Come" I mumble. She rolls to me and screams. "Serena stop" I mumble. She laughs. I pick her up and walk downstairs. I look at the camera then answer the door. "Can we talk?" Jaden ask. I nod my head stepping outside. We sit down on the steps. He sighs and rubs his face. "I'm leaving" he mumbles. "What do you mean" I mumble staring ahead of me. He sighs. "Im going to the Golden State Warriors" he mumbles. "Which means you have to move" I mumble. "Yeah, I talked to Tia about it and she said she was okay with it" he says. I look at him. "You talked to her before you told me about it" I say. "Yeah, why you trippin" he mumbles. "I am the mother of your children, I should've been the first person to know" I say. "She is the mother of my son aight, and she's my girlfriend. She is obligated to know" he says. I laugh. "Fuck you Jaden"I say standing up. "Yeah, Fuck Jaden. You always sayin that " he says standing up. " Cause you always doing some shit to get me upset Jaden" I say. "Yeah, yeah, so what the fuck you going do Jamie" he says getting in my face. I slap him. He turns his head then grabs my face and squeezes it. Serena screams. He grabs my neck. "Don't ever put your hands on me,ever" he growls. He let's go. "I'm taking the kids and you not stopping me" he says as he walks away. I cough and walk inside. He chuckles. "Thought I died?" I hear him say. I open the door to get Jaden but he was already gone. "Now let's play" he says.

Queen P.O.V.
"Come here princess" I say. Kenzey crawls to me. "Yes" she says. "Call Mimi and ask her to come over. I'm going to bathe your sister" I say. She nods her head. I stand up. I run water in the small tub for her. She yawns. "Mommy" Kenzey says walking to me. I take the phone and put it to my ear. I hear Jamie scream then a deep voice. "You aint going nowhere" the man says then the phone call ends. I look at the phone and call her again but it went straight to voice mail. I scroll to Kings contact then remembered he's in jail. I call Cameron. "Who's this?"He answers the phone. "Queen. I just-" he cuts me off. "Ion got nothing to say to you" he mumbles. "Wait, it's about your mom " I say. He groans. "What about her?"He mumbles. "I just called her and she was screaming and there was a male in the background but it wasn't Sean" I say. "What'd the man say?" He ask. "Something about her not going nowhere " I say. "Fuck, he's back. Queen go to Jadens house right now. Don't pack nothing. Just grab the kids and leave. Yall probably got 20 minutes" he says. I grab Kenzey and Kaden off the floor. I grab our emergency bags and put everyone and everything in the car. I get in and speed out. I didn't even get to buckle Tori in. "Kenzey buckle up your sister please " I say. She buckles her. I look at the phone. Fuck. "Hello?"I mumble. "Where yall at?"He ask. "We're about 20 minutes away" I say. "A black car is following us " I say. "Do not shoot back Queen. Try to lose them. Whatever you do don't let them see the kids " he says. "Okay"i say. I sigh.

Nevaeh P.O.V.
"Wait" I mumble then answer the phone. "Yes Cameron" I mumble. "Is everyone at the house?" He ask. "Yes" I mumble. "Secure lock down mode in 3 minutes. Jayla, Queen, and Heaven are one their way. After they get there press the button. Nobody is getting in or out" he says. "Yes sir" I say. "I'm right outside" he says then ends the call. "Fuck, my brother is outside" I mumble. Hakeem sits up. "Why you rushing, we wasn't doing nothing" he says. "Yeah my brother doesn't like you" I say. "Why not?" He ask."for unknown reasons. But you gotta go on that couch" I mumble. He walks to the couch and lays on it. "Gimme a kiss" he says biting his lip. "Hakeem,I seriously don't want to kiss you right now " I mumble. "Why not?" He mumbles. "You know you left your messages open" I say. He blankly stares at me. "Your messages with Chyna" I mumble. "She just a side hoe baby" he says standing up. I laugh. "And what am I, your main girl. You must think I'm dumb" I say laughing. Nevaeh get it through your thick ass skull, he a player, yall not together. Same damn reason we shouldn't have kissed his ass, you a fucking hoe. You a hoe, probably had 5 guys up in ya already. Shutup I've only had sex with Brooks. Nuhuh. Who's the other one? I can't remember his name, you hoe to much. I groan stopping the argument with my inner bitch. I swear I hate her so much. I look at Hakeem. "You okay?" He ask. I roll my eyes. "Nevaeh you good?" Heaven ask. I nod my head. "Okay, we're all going down in the basement. Come" she says. I nod my head standing up. "Why yall gotta go in the basement" Hakeem ask. Heaven looks at him then she looks at me. "Well I never liked you so, can he please stay up here?" Heaven ask. I roll my eyes.

Cameron P.O.V.
We burst down the door. "Go" Sean says. We walk upstairs. My dad was actin like a lil bitch talking some shit bout he don't wanna hear anything bout our momma. I kick down the door. Jamie is on the bed giggling with a little girl. "The fuck" I mumble standing up straight. "Jamie what the fuck is going on?" Sean ask. She looks at us. "Come" she says. We walk in the room. "Where's your brother?" I ask. "Oh, he's right there" she says. We look at the couch and he sitting there smiling at us. I shoot him in his shoulder."That was deserved " he groans. "Momma are you okay?"I ask. She nods her head. "He's okay" Jamie says standing up. We look at her stupid. "I went to my parents and they sent me to therapy,it was actually a mental home for the sick but I called it therapy. It helped me, I'm sorry bout my past " he says. We look at Jamie. " Queen heard you scream then he said you aint going nowhere" I say. "Oops"she laughs. "We were playing tag and Serena and I were screaming and he caught me and I was trying to escape" she says. I grab her face and look into her eyes. "You not high" I mumble. Sean's gun goes off about 50 times. We look at him then Gabriel. "You killed him" Jamie screams. Sean looks at her. "He was crazy. I'm not letting him around the kids " he says. "Yall we gotta go" I say looking through the window. The sirens get louder as the police get closer. We get into the cars and speed off right before the house blew into flames.

"Cam can I talk to you?" Queen ask. I sigh and walk upstairs into my brothers room followed by her. "Why don't you like me" she ask. "Look at me closely " I say. She stares at me. "You don't remember?"I ask. She shakes her head no. "Let's see if this reminds you, Pinky" I say. She covers her mouth. "Cameron Ford" she says. I nod my head. "You got your braces off" she says. I nod my head. "I am so sorry Cameron. I was young and looking for attention" she says. "Nah, imma get you back. That fuck was foul Queen " I say. "Cameron we were 14" she says. "I don't give a fuck" I say. "Cameron that was dead almost a decade ago" she says. I grab her face and she screams. "Ain't I told you I don't give a fuck" I growl in her face.

Jamie P.O.V.
I laugh. I hear Queen scream then remember Cam got a nasty temper. I run upstairs and swing the door open.
"Cameron get your ass of that girl " I say pushing him off of Queen. He clenches his jaw and walks past me. "Cameron" I say. He ignores me and storms downstairs. I look at Queen. "You the girl" I say. "I told him sorry" Queen says. "So you are the girl. I promised myself if I ever met you I'd strangle you"I say reaching my hands out to choke her but I ran them through my hair instead. "But, you the mother of my grand babies and King love you but trust me, the minute King drop you. Yo ass is mines" I say then walk downstairs. I walk outside and get in the car. "Cameron I'm going to need you to calm down" I say. He looks at me. "What'd I tell you"I say. He sighs and breaths. "Don't give me an attitude " I say. "I'm going to kill her" he says after he cooled down. "To end up the same place your brother is. Don't you ever say that again and Cameron I swear if you end up in jail I'll personally tear your ass, got it"I say. "Yes " he groans. "Excuse me " I say."I said yes momma " he says. "Oh, that's what I thought" I say.