Chapter 29

Nevaeh P.O.V.
I feel around the bed for Brooks. Then I remembered that he left. I look at my phone. Not even one call from him. I click my mom's contact and put it to my ear. "Hello"I mumble. "Oh my gosh, you actually called back, I'm Tia. I found your number on the Internet. I can't believe you actually called back" she says. I look at the phone. "What?"I mumble. "Oh, you just woke up, I'm sorry. So how life been doing ya. I haven't really seen you on the Andersons and some. Maybe cause you're always with the cute boy, Brooks. Or is his name Jermaine, I don't know." She says. "I have to go" I say slowly. She sighs. "I creeped you out, I'm sorry. I just love you so much "she says. "Uh yeah, okay, bye" I say then end the call. Heaven walks into my room. "Oh, you're awake" she says slowly. "Heaven what?" I ask sitting up. "Brooks got into a car accident and ran over a man" she says. Fuck, I shouldn't have let him leave. "Hes in the hospital and has a DUI" she says. I groan. Why the fuck would he drive while he's drunk. I groan and get out the bed. Why can't I just relax for one day. Just one!

Cameron P.O.V.
"Gimme a high Sky" I say. She laughs then jumps up trying to reach my hand. King picks her up and she slaps her hands on mines. I slap King in the back of his head. "Cheating ass" I chuckle, he chuckles. "I gotta go though, got a bad bitch waiting" he says. "Yo ass finna cetch something, settle down my nigga, you a fucking nympho" I say. He chuckles. "The bad bitch is who I'm trying settle down with, I been fucking with her for 2 days nigga!" He says. "nigga that's 2 more days than usual"he says. I laugh. My twin is an ass. "Get the fuck out my house"I chuckle. "Aight, fuck with you at dinner" he says. I nod my head then close and lock the door. I pick up my daughter Skyler. "Daddy I wanna do plane"she says. I chuckle and fly her around the house into her bed. "Nap time" I chuckle. "But Daddy I not sleepy" she says. "Want daddy to sing the song for you?"I say. She giggles and nods her head. "Only the chorus" I chuckle. I made a song about all four of my children, each. "Since?"I say hoping she'd finish the verse. "Since August 16th" she giggles. I chuckle. "You've been my princess, my rider, my skittles, my signer"I wrap. Only people in the family understand that lyric. We called her skittles cause she dresses up like she a skittles package, and I call her my signer cause she helps me pick which records I should sign with. "So don't ever doubt daddy's love for you, cause you know it Skyler Marie, mommy loves you too. You been my princess from day one and your sister too but the Sky shines bright, just for you"she raps with me.

We laugh. "Thankyou daddy, I love you" she giggles. I laugh. "I love you too princess" I say then kiss her nose. I stand up and she closes her eyes. Since Sky 5 she posed to be in school but Nikki got so used to all 4 of them being around she decided home school. I look at the clock. Okay I got 3 hours before all of them wake up hungry. I turn around and look at Nikki. "Why you crying baby?" I ask. She shakes her head and runs upstairs. I jog out Skylers room and close her door silently. I jog upstairs into our room. "What's wrong baby?" I ask. She balled up on our bed crying like somebody killed her momma. "I've been lying to you and I'm so sorry"she says. "What you talkin bout?" I ask sitting on the bed. "Promise you won't get mad?"she cries. "I ain't promising shit" I say. I'm scared as fuck, what the hell got her crying like this, is it gon have me crying too. "Skyler isn't your daughter" she cries. I chuckle. "So what, you fuck a nigga that look exactly like me?" I chuckle. She nods her head. I stare at her for a moment forgetting I got a twin. "Ah fuck naw! You fucked Kingsley!"I yell. "I'm sorry, I was going to tell you but you got so excited about her"she cries. He a dead nigga. "I'm going deal with some shit, after that. I'm coming back here for my kids, we going file a divorce and I'm getting custody of all my kids.....including Skyler"I yell then walk out. Ungrateful ass, unloyal ass, untruthful ass, unpleasant ass, unpleasable ass hoe.

Jamie P.O.V.
"She isn't?" I mumble. "Okay, Cam. Don't do anything, put the gun down. Do not kill him baby"I say. "Ma the gun ain't for King, it's for me. Sky my baby mane!" He yells in the phone. I drive past the red light. "Cameron please don't do it! You got 3 other baby's to live for and you still got Skyler, what am I going do Cam, stop talking all that shit!" I yell. "Momma this shit ain't fair" he says. I hear the gun go off safety. "Cameron she was joking! It was a joke!" I yell, I can't lose my son over a stupid joke. "Stop lying to me ma, it ain't no damn joke. Nikki a hoe, she fucked King!" He yells. I pull into the parking lot and run out the car even though it was still moving. I run towards the car and I swear to yall I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life. I watch Cam shoot himself in his lower chest then watch his body slump over. I scream and open the door. I pull his body out the car screaming and crying. "I love you"he says. I swear on my life Dominique is a dead bitch if my son don't make it. I lay my head on his chest crying. He isn't breathing anymore. "No!"I scream. The ambulance pulls up and takes him away from me. I lay on the floor crying. I guess the neighbors called or something. "Ma'am please get up, your son is being taken to the hospital" a woman says. I ignore her. "PTD" she yells when I start shaking. I hear my children screaming. I don't want them to lose two loved ones right now, but all things go.

The End! JK!