Chapter 35

King P.O.V.
"Baby!" I yell. "What?" She ask walking into the room. "He needs to get changed" I mumble handing her Kaden. "Fine, go bathe Kenzey" she says. I smack my teeth and walk to our bedroom. I grab the tub Lani used to use and put it in the tub. Queen is making us go shopping for them. I fill it up then grab Kenzey up from on the floor. She giggles and grabs my lip. "Let go Kenzey" I chuckle. She giggles. I take off her onesie then diaper. "No" she says then runs away. "Kenzey come here" I say walking out the bathroom. I walk to Queen and Kenzey is hiding behind her. "What happened?" Queen ask. "I don't know, I took off her pamper then she said No and ran away" I say. "You think someone touched her?" Queen ask. "I wouldn't know" I mumble. "Finish changing Kaden, I'm going to call Charlotte" Queen says then walks away with Kenzey. "How do you do this lil man?" I ask Kaden. I put the pamper under him. I look in his bag and grab the powder. I put some on him. He starts crying. I look in his diaper. "Are you serious" I groan. Queen walks in with Kenzey wrapped in a towel. "What the hell King, I've been gone for 20 minutes" Queen yells causing Kaden to cry louder. I pick him up and rub his back. "He used the bathroom again Queen, what did Charlotte say?" I ask as I walk into my bathroom. "She sometimes leaves her boyfriend babysit them. She doesn't know if he did something" Queen says. I take Kadens diaper off. I wipe him and bathe him. I walk into the bedroom and put him on the bed. "Damn, he so tiny" I mumble putting powder on him. "Jayla just reached with clothes for them" Queen says. "I talked to Kenzey" she says handing me Kenzey. I smile at her. She smiles at me. Jayla walks up into my room. "Awe they're so cute" Lala says. "What's their names, how old are they?" She ask. "Kenzey and Kaden, she is 1 and he is 2 weeks" Queen says. Jayla hands us the bags. I look inside them. "You got style Lala" I chuckle. She laughs. "But I gotta go, Malik is home with Katelyn and only God knows what those two can get into" she laughs. I chuckle. "Bye, I love you" she says. "I love you too" I say. I dig in the bag. "Kenzey come here" I mumble as she crawls around and giggles. Queen laughs and puts on Kadens onesie. Kenzey giggles and sits down. I put on her black onesie then her socks. I pull up her white shorts. I put on her Northern lights foamposite one. "You want me to do your hair or him?" Queen ask. "Daddy" she says pointing at me. Daddy? That shit sound weird. She sits infront of me. Queen smiles at me and hands me a brush. I look at Kaden and he's wearing the same thing as Kenzey, but his pants are longer. I brush her hair. She has hair like Jayla. I part it in two and do two Minnie mouse ears as Lani calls them. Queen hands me two bows. I put them in her hair.

I look back and Kenzey and Kaden are sleeping. Queen continues playing in my hair. I pull up to the mall. We get out. I pick up Kenzey and Queen gets Kaden. I take the carseat from her. Queen puts a blanket over his carseat then puts Kenzeys hoodie over her head. "Do you have bottles for the both of them?" I ask. "I have 6 bottles in the this bag, formula, 3 water bottles, and 3 juice bottles. I also have 10 diapers and a change of clothes for each" Queen says. I chuckle. "Okay, so first we gotta get more formula cause this one is only going to last about 4 days"Queen says. I feel Kenzey playing with my chain. "You awake princess?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Oh, we need a stroller" Queen says. But she acting like they our kids. Imma blow up this mothafuckin mall if I'm spending all this money and he ain't mines. Well I would, but then my momma would lock me in here since I wanna blow shit up. "Look at this one" Queen says. "Queen! Is that you?" Some ghetto girl ask. Queen looks at me. "Hi Zoey" Queen says looking a little embarrassed. "Hey girl, how been. Wassup?" She ask. Kaden starts fussing. "Really Kaden" I groan. I walk over to Queen. "He's getting fussy" I say. "Queen you got kids" the girl yells. I look at her. "This you Queen, you with a music producer! You with an Anderson girl!" The girl yells causing Kaden to start bawling. Queen sighs and takes him out the carseat. "Oh my gosh, he so cute Queen" the girl says. Queen looks away. "Can you get him a bottle" she says softly. I dig in the bag and hand her a small bottle. We had that shit boiling so it would still be hot by the end of the day. "Oh, I wanna feed him!" The girl yells. Kenzey starts fussing. "Zoey can you stop yelling" Queen whispers. "So all of a sudden you got kids and with a rich nigga you feel you to good for me. You feel you to good for the hood!"the girl yells. "Can you please stop yelling" I mumble. "Oh, your voice sound so sexy, and you look hawt" she says. "Thankyou" I mumble and rub Kenzeys back. Queen hands me the half empty bottle. "I told you he wouldn't drink all"I chuckle. She smiles. "How old are they?" The girl ask a little softer. "1 and 2 weeks" Queen says pointing at them. "Oh, they look so cute, and he has his eyes. Which twin are you?" She ask. Her voice sound nasty, sound so raspy. I can tell she yells alot. "King"I mumble. "I'm going to go look for a double stroller" Queen says. I nod my head and sit down. "So you with Queen now?" The girls ask sitting down. I nod my head rocking the carseat so he would go back to sleep. "What's their names?" She ask. "Kenzey and Kaden" I mumble. Kenzey grips my shirt. "What's wrong princess" I ask. "Oh nothing" the girl says. I look at her stupid. I look at Kenzey. I put her to stand up. "Daddy!" She whines. I sigh and pick her up. The girl laughs and smiles. "I wish my baby daddy would be there for my kids like you" the girls says. Where the hell is Queen with that stroller. People start taking pictures. I put the blanket back over his carseat and make sure Kenzey has on the hoodie. "King are these your kids? Is that your childrens mother?" They ask. I look at the girl and she's smiling for the cameras and touching his carseat. I look at her in disgust. I pick up the carseat and walk over to Queen. "Baby look what I found" she says running over to me holding the body carrier shit. Mane, that thing where the baby can be on your chest without you holding him. "I ain't wearing that" I say. "Yes you are" she says. "The last double stroller" the man says. I see flashes again. Don't these people have lives mane. My phone starts ringing. I can't answer it, I have Kenzey in one hand and the carseat in the other. If I put one of them down I know these crazy ass people going take them. "Okay, we'll take it" I mumble. "You haven't even seen it" Queen says. "You picked it out, ofcourse it will look good" I say. I understand why they're taking pictures. You rarely see me out in public. So to see me with a girl and kids is interesting. "There are shields to cover the babies from rain, sun, and camera flashes" the man says assembling it. The lady walks back and I pay for the stroller, a carseat for Kenzey and that stupid vest carrier. "Queen why are we getting the vest if we getting a stroller?" I mumble. "To wear when we don't have the stroller" she mumbles. I put Kenzey in the stroller and she starts whining. Queen puts the carseat in the stroller. We put down the shields. "King she's crying" Queen says. "She isn't going to get babied. She has to learns that I can't hold her all the time" I mumble pushing the stroller. Queen rolls her eyes and gives her her binky.