Chapter 7

Nevaeh P.O.V.
I finish dressing these stupid dolls. They were crying all night. I ignored them though, my mom took care of them.

I brush my hair. "Where are you going?" Aleah ask. "Out" I mumble. "Mommy, Nevaeh has a boyfriend" she yells. "Liar" I say. "you should've told me" she mumbles then walks away. I sigh. I get a text from an unknown number 'I'm outside, don't keep me waiting or else I'll leave.' He's so mean. I part my hair, half up half down. I put a bow then pick up the carseats, my phone and keys then walk downstairs. I walk outside and he was backing up about to leave then he saw me, was he really going to leave? He gets out his car and takes the carseats from me. He puts them in his backseat then gets into the car and drives away. "So, where are we going?" I ask. "Don't you have to record something" he mumbles. "Yeah, but that isn't until 12" I mumble. He sighs.

He pulls up to Baby's R Us. I smile. "Why are we here?" I ask. "Because they need more diapers" he mumbles. I smile. He sighs then gets out the car. I get out and he's putting the carseats in the cart. I get their bags.

"Oh can they get these?" I ask. "No" he mumbles. "Why not, their so cute" I say pouting. "I don't care" he mumbles. I turn around and walk backwards and look at him. I feel something hard impact on the back of my head. "Ow" I groan. I hear something foreign to my ears. A husky laugh. I look at Scar and he's not only smiling but laughing also. I smile and turn around only to be hit again by a sale sign. I groan. "Ow" I mumble holding my head. Scars laugh subsides but my headache remains. I get into the cart and lay down. "Why are you in the cart?" Scar mumbles . "Cause I have a headache" I mumble. He throws packs of diapers ontop of me. I smile then sit up. I touch Amoris hand. It's amazing how they feel exactly like a baby.

"I'm hungry" I mumble. He sighs. "You know you're annoying" he mumbles. "Okay, I'll stop talking then" I whisper. After about 10 minutes of silence he sighs. "What do you want to eat?" He mumbles. "I don't know" I mumble. Im lying, I know exactly what I want from Taco Bell, the 12 pack mix with not to much lettuce, but just enough cheese, some sour cream and hot sauce with a medium sprite, but I decided to say I don't know because I'm annoying.

"Okay but can you do it over again so we get everything all together?" She says. I nod my head. "You can't eat that, it's a poisonous berry from the berry bush in the dark forest" I say. I'm the voice for a new kids movie. "Don't come whining to me when your tongue turns blue" I say. "Okay and laugh" she says. I laugh. "We can set up camp right here" I say. "Well why didn't you warn me" my co-star, Derrick says. "But I did!" I say. He sighs. "I'm going to die" he says. "I told you this already" I say. I huff. I laugh. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I'm digging my grave, what does it look like I'm doing?" He ask. I laugh. "You're weird" I say. "Ow" I groan. "What! what's wrong? Is there a bear!" He says. I sigh. "No, I pricked my finger on this bush" I say. "Let me see" he says. Character takes my finger and heals it with his recently discovered power. "No matter how many times you use your powers I'll always be freaked out" I say. He laughs. "And Boo, you're not going to die, I was just messing with you" I say. "Whew, that's good, I don't think the post card to my mother would have reached in time" he says. "How is it being human?" He ask. "I guess it's cool, how is it being an alien?" I ask. "No, we're not the aliens, you humans are the aliens" he says. "Boo, you're a blue talking weird shaped thingy and you're calling us the aliens" I say. "Well you're a brown, curly haired, green eyed tall weird shaped thingy and you're calling us aliens" he says. "And that's a wrap for today" she says. I smile and take off the headphones. Derrick hugs me. "Oh" I say then laugh and hug him back. "Hey maybe we can go out sometime" he says. I nod my head. "I'd like that" I say. He chuckles then walks away. I smile then walk out and towards Scar. "Why was he groping on you like that?" Scar ask while we walk out the studio. "He wasn't groping, it was a hug"I mumble. He sighs then puts the carseats in the car. I get in the car. He gets in. I play with his fingers. He pulls away. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers, this time he doesn't pull away and I smile.