Chapter 6

Nevaeh P.O.V.
"Okay so have fun on your thanksgiving breaks, take care of those babies" our professer says. I smile and stand up. I pick up my bag then I put Jordan into her stroller and Amori into the attached stroller. I walk out of class with them. "Let me help you there" some boy says. I smile. He takes my books and bag. "Thankyou" I say. "No, problem. I'm Kal" he says. "And I'm-" he cuts me off. "Nevaeh Anderson, the superstar" he says. "I wish you didn't know that" I mumble. "It's okay, I'm not talking to you cause of your fame" he mumbles. I smile. "Which one is your car?" He ask. "Actually no, I came here with my 'baby daddy', but I don't know where he is" I mumble. "I'll give you a ride" he mumbles. "That's not needed" I hear Scar say. His deep voice scaring me. "Oh okay, well here you go, I'll cetch up with you soon Nevaeh" he says then tries to hand my bag and books to Scar. Scar watches him stupid. I sigh and take them then wave. "You know you could help" I mumble. "I could, but I don't want to" he mumbles walking to the car. I sigh and struggle to push the stroller. I see him take the stroller from me and push it to the car annoyed. I smile and open the door. "How do you work this thing?" He mumbles trying to put them in the carseats we were given. I laugh. "I'll do it. Just put the stroller in the trunk" I mumble. I buckle them up and close the door.

"Can you pick him up and rub his back please" I mumble. He sighs and puts down his phone and picks Amori up and rubs his back. This Child Care is nothing like the one in high school. These dolls actually pee and poop and throw up. And cry real tears. "Can you shut those things up" Ava says passing my room. "I'm sorry" I mumble. I pick up her pacifier and put it in her mouth. She stops crying. How is it possible for this electronical thing to cry real tears. "Oh my gosh, take it" Scar say. "What, why?" I mumble. "I think it shit" he mumbles. It's not actually poop, it's like a baby alive. Whatever goes in, comes back out, and you have to feed them or they'll die and you get a zero and fail.

I sigh and sit on his bed. They finally fell asleep. We went to his house cause my siblings were getting annoyed. It's just him here. "Don't sit on my bed" he mumbles. I sigh then sit on the couch. He continues on his phone. "I'm home" I hear someone say. "I thought you lived here alone" I mumble. He ignores me. A boy around our age walks in. "I didn't know you were having people over" the boy says. Scar ignores him. "I'm Quan" he says. "I'm Nevaeh" I say. "I know who you are" he chuckles. I smile. I can't believe they're brothers, Quan is all smiles and Oscar is nothing, just dead. "Well I just came home to get some stuff, I'll be gone. It was wonderful meeting you Nevaeh. Maybe we can go out sometime" he says. I smile. "It was nice meeting you Quan" I say. He smiles and hands me his number then walks out. "Do not mess with him" I hear a deep voice say. I look in the direction of Scar. "Why?" I mumble. "He's bad, he will use you, he has no emotions" he mumbles. "I see it runs in the family" I mumble. He looks at me. "I'm trying to warn you, he will fuck every single girl in your family then come back to you and say that he loves you. Take the advise or leave it" he mumbles then continues on his phone. "Have your parents not taught you any manners" I mumble. I know what I said but I didn't expect the reaction I was given. I try to pry his hands from around my neck. He coldly stares at me. He let's go and I gasp for air. His eyes soften when he looks at my neck. There's this look on his face that I can't read. He looks at me then his eyes turn cold again and he walks away. "I should go" I mumble picking up my bag. I sigh and move my hair behind my ear. I pick up the dolls. I pick up their bags and walk downstairs. I put them in my car and put my bags in the back with them. I close the door then turn around to be face to chest with Scar. I don't even have to look up at him. I could smell his cologne. "Where are you going?" He ask. "Home" I mumble. I look up at him. His eyes once again softens. He touches my neck. "Be ready by 10 tomorrow" he mumbles then walks away. What in the world?

Jamie P.O.V.
I open the door. "Oh, you" I mumble. "Jamie can you give me a chance" he says. "I'm not Jamie, I'm Gabi" I say. Gabi walks from the back and looks at me. I smile and she smirks then walks next to me. "If you can tell us apart then I'll let you in" I mumble. "Gabi?" He mumbles pointing to me. "Goodbye" I mumble. "Wait please, atleast let me talk to you guys" he says. I sigh then open the door. "Can you please come over tomorrow, I want you guys to meet your sisters and brothers" he says. I look at Gabi. We have our conversation. "What time" I mumble. He smiles. "12, for lunch, I'll send you the adress" he says smiling. "Bye" Gabi mumbles then closes the door in his face. "That was mean" I say. "I know, I feel bad for doing it" Gabi says. We open the door and he's there tying his shoes. "Bye" I say. He looks up at us and smiles. "Goodbye Jamie and Gabriella" he says then walks away. I close the door. "Now he thinks we're easy" I say. "I know but it was rude of us to close the door" Gabi says. I smile. Going to meet our father after 36 years, wtf.

Jayla P.O.V
"Malik just go and get her, I can't right now"I say. He sucks his teeth then stands and comes back with Katelyn. "Malik you're a father now, you have to stop playing games and take care of her" I mumble. "Jayla shutup. All you fucking do is complain now" he says. "Well I wouldn't have to complain if you would just be a fucking father!" I yell at him. He looks at me. "Who the fuck you yelling at" he growls. I slide down the wall and hug my knees. This relationship is toxic. "Baby come here" he mumbles. I shake my head no. "Baby, please" he says. I sigh then stand up. I realized he put Katelyn in the crib in our room. He pulls me down onto his lap. "Are you afraid of me?" He ask. "No, I'm afraid of what you can do"I whisper. "I will never hurt you, what I did when we were teenagers was childish. I'm serious Jayla, I love you" he says then kisses my hand. I lighlty smile. "I have a confession" I say. "What?" He mumbles. "When we were in college, and you found the sorority house pink, it was me, well not only me, it was Ariah and Zenny also" I say smiling. He chuckles. "You know I can't be mad at you while you're smiling" he chuckles. "But now it's a girls sorority house because we didn't have enough time to paint in back to the dark blue so now it belongs to the Wild West Flowers" he says. I laugh. "I have a confession" he says. "What?" I ask. "Remember the first day Katelyn came home and you saw me in bed with a woman?" He ask. I nod my head. "I didn't have sex with her, shes my cousin" he says. "I know, when I saw her face, I remembered seeing a picture of her and Megan, then Megan told me that she's your cousin" I say. He chuckles. "I love you" he says. "I love you too"I say. The doorbell rings. I stand up and walk downstairs with Malik following. I look at the security cameras then open the door. "Marcus?" I whisper. "Jayla" he whispers then faints.