Chapter 52

Nevaeh P.O.V.
"Gimme a kiss" Brooks mumbles. "Get out my face"I say. He smirks at me. Ella walks up next to him. I smile at her. She mugs me. "I can take him from you whenever I want, don't smell yourself" I say. She rolls her eyes. "No you can't cause he loves me" she says. I laugh. "Bitches be swearing I care" I mumble. "If I invite him inside just to give me head he'd drop you in a second" I say. She laughs. "He can't leave me" she says. "Brooks get inside" I say. He walks inside. "You should know how much we love each other, I told you everything" I say. "I can't believe you Jermaine" she says. He shruggs his shoulders. "We can be friends" I say. She screams and storms away. I close the door. He presses me against the door. "So you going let me give you head?" He mumbles. "No"I say then move around him. "Why not, I just broke up with her" he mumbles. I look at him. "I don't care, do I look like some second choice to you. You always going choose some girl over me. I don't even know why I fight for you" I say. He looks over my head. "That's all you've been treating me like, a second choice. Like your back up. I'm not going to be your se-" he kisses me cutting me off. I kiss him back and bite on his lip. "You good?" He mumbles letting me breath. I nod my head. "I love you, you not my second choice. You not my third choice. You not my first choice either. You my only choice" he says. Why do I love him so much? "I like it this way" I say. "What way?" He mumbles. "Make up then sex"I say. "Sex.....I like the sound of that, let's go to my house though. Your neighbors know my name" he chuckles. "Lol, shutup" I laugh. "Wait, I have to go see if Heaven can watch Naomi" I mumble. "Hurry up" he mumbles biting his lip. I run upstairs and to her room. I open the door and wish I didn't. "Oh my gosh Nevaeh, knock next time" Heaven says covering her chest. Ray-J chuckles. "Where's Cherish?" I ask. "With Leah!" She yells. I laugh. "Lock the door next time" I say locking the door then closing it. I give Leah Naomi then wink at her. "Eww" Leah says. I laugh. I run downstairs. "What took you so long?" Brooks mumbles playing with my bra strap. "Heaven was riding Ray-J" I say. He chuckles.

Heaven P.O.V.
"I thought you locked the door" I say. He chuckles. "This isn't funny Jay, my twin just saw me riding you" I say. He continues laughing making himself vibrate making me moan. He chuckles then pecks my lips. "Finish what you started" he says grabbing my hips.

"Boy you better stop" I say. He chuckles then kisses my neck. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. I smile. "What you want?" I mumble. "Can we go to the race track, please baby" he mumbles. I shake my head no. "You can go though" I say. "Please baby"he mumbles pouting. "Cherish tell momma to give daddy what he wants" he says sitting her up. "Amiyah tell daddy to clean you up"I say. "Aight, let's go princess" he says picking her up to bathe her. He gave her a bath then put her on the bed. I dry her and put on powder and a diaper. She smiles at me. "Baby where's my razer" he mumbles standing by the bathroom door with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. I bite my lip. He stops messing with the sink and looks at me. He smirks at me. "Where is it?" He mumbles leaning in my face. "I threw it away, there's another one in the draw"I whisper then peck his lips. He smirks at me. He takes Cherish from me and takes her into the bathroom with him.

"This is boring" I mumble. We are in a room since the race track is to loud for Amiyah. So we're in a room and Ray-J and his friend are so hyped up and Cherish and I are so not. "Imma go for something to eat baby, you want anything?" He mumbles still looking at the cars. "Other than leaving, no I'm fine" I say. "Aight" he mumbles then walks out. "So you love my nigga?" His friend mumbles. I look at him then back at Cherish. "Oh, don't talk to strangers" he chuckles. I wipe the spit off her mouth. "How old are you?" He mumbles. I feel him grab my face and make me look up at him. "Stop ignoring me princess" he growls then kisses me. I try to pull away but he holds my head "Seriously!" I hear Ray-J yell. The dude pulls away and I spit on the floor. "My nigga you better check her, I went infront of her to see the baby and she just pulled me into a kiss. She a fucking hoe!" The dude yells. "What! Ray-J you don't believe him right?" I say. Ray-J looks at me then shakes his head. "I thought I could trust you Heaven" Ray-J says. "What? You believe him!"I yell. "Let's go, imma fuck with you later my nigga" Ray-J says pounding fists with the dude. "Yh" he says smirking at me. We walk to the car and I put Cherish is her carseat then get in the front seat. "You need to go in the back, she can't be back there by herself" he says. I sigh then go to the back seat. He drives to the house and parks the car. We walk upstairs and go to my room. He puts Cherish in her crib and plays with her until she fell asleep. "Where are you going? Come to bed"I say. "I'm not sleeping over" he mumbles. "What? Why not" I mumble sitting up. "Cause this relationship is over. Don't contact me unless it's about our daughter, other than that stay the fuck away from me and outta my life" he growls then walks out. That nigga going get what he deserve, he messed up my relationship and now imma mess up his face.