Chapter 17

Jamie P.O.V.
"Paris can you-" I stop mid sentence and run to the bathroom where my breakfast came up. "Baby you okay?" Sean ask as I gargle mouth wash. I nod my head and spit it out. "Just the flu" I say then wink at him. I can't be pregnant, I made him wear a condom, like I actually put that shit on. He was mad, like when we were having sex he hand this face on that kept making me laugh. He grabs my arm. "Are you pregnant?" He ask trying to hide his smile. "Nope, I put on the condom for you remember" I say. He sucks his teeth. I laugh. I turn back around to walk away then he grabs my arm. "What about when that phsyco kidnapped Heaven and Ne'. We had sex that day and you didn't take the pill"he says. I let it sink into my mind. "But that was like 2 months ago, signs would've started showing on the first month" I say. "But you threw up a few times last month, and you have a craving for shrimp all of a sudden" he says. I roll my eyes. "Maybe cause I like shrimp now, can you get off my case" I mumble. He glares at me. He pulls me into the bathroom and looks around in the cabinets. "What are you looking for?" I ask. He bends down and looks under the sink in my cart. "Yes" he says to himself. He stands and hits his head on the bottom of the counter. "Oh baby, are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine" he says. He puts the small basket on the counter. I look at him confused. He starts shuffling through the box. This is the basket I keep my pads and tampons......oh, and pregnancy test. He hands me the small pink box. "Really?" I say annoyed. "Just use it"he says. I roll my eyes and walk to the toilet. "You're lucky I really have to pee" I mumble sitting down. I look at him and he's watching me intently. "Can you leave?" I mumble. He smacks his teeth. "We have two children together, we had sex last week, I've seen every inch of you" he says. I roll my eyes. It's uncomfortable to have someone watch you pee. I pee on the stupid stick then cover it then wipe and flush. I wash my hands and hop up on the counter. I roll my eyes annoyed as the minutes pass by. My phone goes off. I sigh and look at it then roll my eyes. I show it to him. "See, I'm not pregnant" I mumble. "You're not" he mumbles. "I could've told you that" I mumble. "Take another one" he says. "I'm sorry baby, I'm seriously outta juice" I say mocking him. He rolls his eyes. We walk downstairs.

Oh I gotta pee. I hop up from the couch and run upstairs. I run into my bathroom then close the door and sit on the toilet. The door burst open scaring the pee out of me. He quickly opens another box then runs to me. Let me remind yall I'm still peeing, he forces his hand between my legs and puts the stick under me. I laugh and he chuckles. I finish peeing and open my legs releasing his hands. I wipe and flush then wash my hands. "I don't know why you're making me do it over again, the first said negative, what makes the second a difference" I mumble looking at my nails. I need to get them done. "You tell me" he mumbles. I look at the test." You can't be serious" I groan. This fuck gotta stop, this is number 12, now people finna really think I'm a fucking baby factory. I look at the test again. "Jamie why was the first one negative?" He ask. I shrugg my shoulders. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I sigh. He walks downstairs. "Yall, mommy might be pregnant" Sean says. Why the fuck would he say that. "I'll go get the crib" Heaven says. "I'll start painting the guest room" Ne' says. I roll my eyes. "We're running out of guest rooms" Nevaeh says. I reach out to slap her but Sean moved.

"Okay the gel is going to be cold" she says. "And you think I don't know this" I mumble. She laughs. I look at Sean. Why the fuck is he squeezing my hand. "Oh" she says. "You are pregnant" she says. "Mkay, what's wrong" I mumble. She moves the wand around looking around. "Um you were pregnant with twins" she says. "Were?" I mumble. "The baby didn't make it"she says. I sigh and cover my face. "Okay, how's the next baby doing" I ask. "Um, not bad but not good, you have a low lying placenta, second stage" she says. I bite my lip. "There is a chance you might miscarry, this baby might not make it pass 12 weeks" she says. I cover my face. I look at the screen. "How far along am I?" I ask. She looks at some papers then smiles. "13 weeks" she says. I smile. "But that still doesn't mean the risk of miscarry is over, it just reduced by 20%" she says. I close my eyes and pray to God that he saves my baby. "Would you like to know the gender?" She ask. I looks at Sean and he's smiling at the screen. I nod my head. "It's a girl!" She says. I'm excited but I would rather a boy, I have so many girls already. "It looks like she had a brother in there" she says. Sean chuckles. God please protect my babygirl.

"I don't know, I think I want to name her Melody" I say eating chex mix. "Stop eating my chex mix" he says then takes it away from me. I frown. "Please" I mumble. He sighs and hands it to me. I smile and continue eating. "I don't want to name her Melody" he mumbles. "I don't want a girl" Lani says walking towards us. "We can't change her gender Lani" Sean says. "But Daddy I'm your princess, not her" Lani says. Oh, this is going to be hard on Lani. She's always been Seans little princess and now Melody is taking her place. Yes I'm naming her Melody, I'm carrying her, I have every right. "You'll always be daddy's princess Lani" Sean says. "I know" she says then flips her hair. This girl so conceited. I laugh. "I wanna name her Hope" Sean says. "Let's name her Tee'asia" I say. "What, no, that sounds like a name that I would name her if you were Asia" he says. I laugh. "Fine, what about Europe?" I ask drinking my water. I look at my stomach. How did I not know? I thought I was just getting fat cause I has started eating alot. Sean stares at me. "Mommy no"Lani says then stands and walks away. I laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm just tired" I mumble. He chuckles. "Let's do a mix up of our names" I mumble. "Our names don't go together well"Sean says. "Samie, Jee'Sean, Tee'amie, Jean, Tamie, Dee'Sean, Lamie-" he cuts me off. "Okay, you just saying a bunch of shit now, but I do like Dee' Sean, that's what we would've named him" Sean says. I smile and rub my growling stomach. "Melody and I are hungry"I mumble. "We're not naming her Melody" he says standing. I sigh. He helps me up. "What about Rose?" He ask as we walk to the kitchen. "Nope, I have a cousin named Rose" I mumble eating some grapes. He takes them from me and washes them off then hand them back. "What about Rosey?" He ask. "I have a cousin named Rosey"I say. "Damn, do you have a cousin named Rosalyn too" he jokes. I laugh. "What about Eva?" He ask seasoning the shrimp. "To close to Ava" I mumble. "Tiara" he says. "Demi's middle name" I mumble. "I give up, our daughter will go nameless" he says. "Aubrey"I say. "Finally" he says. "Aubrey Angel King" I say. "I like it" he says. I nod my head picking up a shrimp out of the plate he had finished. He shakes his head at me.

Nevaeh P.O.V.
"I'm okay" I mumble putting on my underwear. I look at my ipad. "What are you doing?" I mumble putting on a shirt and some pajama pants. We're still in the winter months so. He faces the camera down. I nod my head. "And why are masterbating?" I mumble. "Fuck" he groans. I sit down on my bed and just watch him pleasure himself. Why is he doing this infront of me. "Fuck Nevaeh" he groans, his eyes tightly closed. He grabs a plastic cup and let's his sperm explode into it. I smile, well I'm happy that he has to think about me to get his nut. I watch him and he sighs cleaning off his hands. He chuckles when he sees me watching his every move. He picks up the cup and shows me. "That's alot"I mumble. He chuckles. I sit up and use my shirt and wipe my face. "Nevaeh stop teasing" he mumbles. I look at him confused. "What, you mean this" I ask lifting my shirt. He groans and reaches for something. "You're going to make me get blue balls, come over" he says squeezing his dick. I put down my shirt and bite my lip. "I think it's best I stay here" I say. "Ah fuck, Nevaeh" he yells then goes faster. He has the camera positioned so that I see everything. "fuck, Nevaeh I need you" he says. I laugh. He grabs the cup again, once again filling it. "You need to throw that away before some chick find it and shover it up her hachet just to say you her baby daddy" I say. He's breathing heavily, like he just ran a mile. I bite my lip. I'm about to tease this nigga to the max.