|"espyyyyy!!1!!11!11"|

Auggie's POV

 "Bianca wake up!" I yell.

We're currently home alone at my place and everyone but her went home to grab some clothes and see their family, considering most of us have grown about three inches since we last saw our families. Especially me.

"Whaaaaatt?" She groans.

"We're going to your house." I state.

"Why?" She mumbles.

"I wanna see Dylan and Matt."

"Fiiiiiineeeeeeeeeeeee. Just don't do the frickle frackle with Mattchu." She says and walks off to brush her teeth. We'll most likely shower when we get there considering it's like seven.

"SHUT UP! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I scream.

"Well you don't have to be so loud A!" She yells back.

"What do I have to do with this?!" Weston yells in a really hot morning voice as he jumps in my window. I forgot. I left it open.

"She told me to not do the frickle frackle with Matt." I say.

"Matt who?" Weston says slowly, slightly clenching his fists.

"Espinosa." I say like it's no big deal at all.

"You know Matt Espinosa?" He asks, calming down a bit.

"It's Bianca's brother's best friend. I've known him as long as I've known her, so since sixth grade." I reply.

"Can I-"

"Nope." I cut him off. "This is a girls day. No boys allowed." I say.

"You're going to hang out with a boy." He insists.

"Weston. You literally live here. I think we hang out enough. Run along now, go play with Kalynn. We have work to do." I say.

"Judging by your hair, I'd say you did too." He smirks.

"You are not sleeping in my bed tonight mister!" I yell, pushing him towards the window.

"Whateveeerrrrr." He moans, hopping back into his room.

Time Skip To In Bianca's Driveway

"Dylan, open the door!" Bianca shouts into her phone.

*Door Opens*

"Oh hey Bianca! Auggie?! I haven't seen you in forever! What's the hap BBG?" Matt says, engulfing me into a big hug.

"ESPYYYYYY!" Bianca yells.

"Well I'm dating Weston Koury, and Bianca's dating Hunter Rowland!" I say.

"The new MAGCON kid? They ruined it, I gotta say." He sighs. "But that's great! You're both dating internet-famous people, any other news for me?" He asks.