|bitch ya thought!1!!1!!1|

Auggies POV

I snuggle closer into his chest and he starts braiding my hair. He takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye.

"August. You know I'm never gonna let you ever do this to yourself again as long as I'm around, right?"  He says to me seriously. God this is the first sentence he's ever said that he hasn't smiled. Not even once.

"Well, I gue--" 

"No. NEVER." He says sternly. 

"Okay." I say.

" And if you ever feel like cutting or someone says something shitty about you, dont hesitate to talk to me about it. Got that?" He whispers. 

"Yeah. I do. And, Weston?" I say

"Yeah Babe?"

"Thank you so much. I knew you were sweet from all your YouNows and videos, but the fact that I literally just met you today and you're being this incredible, I.. I just can't even use words to describe how thankful I am for you saving my life an hour ago." I say, on the verge of crying again, this time happy tears.

"So... Don't use words to describe it. Show me." He whispers in my ear. (A/N: DAMN WESTON! JOHNNY'S A LIL' TOO EXCITED RN!)

I stare up at him, his eyes even darker then they were before. Did he seriously just ask me to do that?

He rolls his eyes and smashes his lips against mine. His lips move against mine, and he rolls us over--

"Weston." I mumble against his lips--well, lip.

"Yeah?" He pulls away.

"I don't wanna go that far, even though like that was just like YASS... Uh... I just met you. Lets keep it PG, even though 1. You're Weston Koury, 2. I have Birthday Sex stuck in my head, and 3. My parents are never home." I giggle.

"Understood Babe. Can't be pushing my Girlfriend too far now..." He says smugly.

"Alrighty then... We're dating now?"

"Yup! I just made it official!" He says proudly.

"Well don't I get a kiss?" I giggle.

"Well if I have to..." He sighs.

"You do" I say

"Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout, Feisty!" He laughs, smothering me with kisses all over my face.

"Kay I'm good babe!" I say.

"Nighty  Night Baby! Dont let dem bedbugs bite yo ass off!" Classic Weston...

" JUST LEAVE YOU DORKK"

"Fine. Night August! Call Me if you need to!" He says sweetly. 

"Uggh." I laugh. 

With that, he's out my window, and judging from the scream, "OWWW!!", He didnt land on his feet. 

-------------------------------------------

i got a spot in

 @wallflowerweston 's bio so check 

it out