|saying goodbye|

Auggie's POV

"Auggie wake up! We have to drive to Zachs house to say bye to the guys!" Weston says into my ear.

"Why can't they just move to Florida? That way nooooobody haassta moooove noowheree and I can get soe sleeep" I groan.

"Because they have fans A!"

"THATS NOT FAIR!" I yell in his face. "WHY CANT EVERYONE JUST SLEE--" 

Weston cuts me off my kissing me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yell.

He rolls his eyes.

"OH MY GOD EYE GOALS!!" I shout again.

"Dafaq?" He says, looking at me with his eyes so squinted, RiceGum would be jealous. (NOT RACIST AND I LOVE RICE I JUST NEEDED SOMETHING) 

"You're so SILLY Weston!" I shout in a 'Zach voice'.

"Ah shut it and get ready." He grumbles.

"Weston?" I ask as I pull on a bandeau to go with my muscle top.

"Yeah Sugar BonBon?" He laughs at his nickname for me

"How do you kiss me?"

"What do you mean?" He asks, confused.

"Well, I mean, I know how to kiss, but like... How do you kiss me if you only have one lip?" I ask seriously. Curse my random personality!

"Oh my God I'm not answering that!"

"But I wanna know Westyyy!" I whine.

He suddenly kisses me.

"That's how. Happy?" He says with a slight smirk at his lips.

"Oooh. I always thought you put in a fake top lip like Kylie like two seconds before we kissed." I say.

"What the hell do you think about in that brain of yours?" He laughs.

"Chipotle, you, mom and dad, Matt Espinosa, what Drake looks like neked..." I trail off.

"What the fuck is neked? It's pronounced naked. Like the juice stuff." Weston corrects me.

"Or nah..." I click my tongue

"Old MAGcon was lit." Weston sighs.

"I HEARD THAT WESTON! LIT IS MY THING!" Mario shouts from the other room.

"Jesus, Bat Ears over here..." I mumble.

"Heard that too!" He yells.

"What the hell? Is there a microphone I dont know about in here?" I yell.

"Nope, I just have braces!" He yells back matter-of-factly.

"I had braces, and I didnt get no telepathic hearing shit! You can't use braces as an exucse for everything Mario!" I yell.