|the original crazy ex girlfriend|

Auggie's POV

''AW SHIT WHAT THE FUCK NO!'' I wake up with a furious Weston below me.

''What's wrong Boo Thang?'' I question

''Naw it's nothing I don't want you to worry or get mad babe.''

''Weston, your face is bright red. What happened?''

''I'm fine babe trust me. Stop worrying about me.'' He says flustered.

''Hurtful! I'm getting Z and the rest of the squad.''

''ZACHARY REED CLAYTON! GET YOUR SKINNY ASS UP HERE NOW!'' I scream down the stairs.

''IM FUCKING UP WHAT THE SHIT WAS THAT?!'' Mark and Mario yell as Zach comes charging through the bedroom door, Bianca coming shortly after him.

''Weston over here, doesn't wanna tell me why his face is bright red and is being really stubborn even though he should tell me because he woke me up by screaming, and I quote, ''AW SHIT WHAT THE FUCK NO!'' and staring at his phone in horror."

''Weston.'' Mario says sternly.

'' Pizza.'' He replies.

''Hurtful. Whatever, Weston you have to tell us what's wrong or we cant help you.'' Mario answers.

''Dude, it's personal. Can't you all just respect that?''

''Not really bro. We're like family at this point. I mean, you legit haven't been to your house in three days. We're always together. The squad sticks together.'' Zach says.

''I'm touched, really, but I mean, nope. Y'all don't needa see this.''

Just then Mark lunges over Weston's shoulder and grabs his phone. ''Oops'' He giggles reading the messages.

''H-hey Z? You mind coming over here for a sec and explaining to me HOW THE FUCK LEXI ANDERSON GOT WESTONS NUMBER AGAIN?!''

''Bruh, you can't be serious right now. Lexi. Anderson. THE LEXI ANDERSON?!?!'' Zach says with wide eyes.

''Yo who the fuck is Lexi Anderson?'' I question Weston.

''Only the original crazy ex girlfriend. The creator of stalker. The most vicious female specimen you will ever come across. The definition of evil. She'll do whatever it takes to get to Weston. She literally got rich off of creating an app called Wattpad. It's where you write fanfictions and shit and people read it and it's like one of the most popular reading apps out there. She wrote these really twisted Younower Imagines, which are totally addictive, I couldn't stop reading the ones about me, but yeah. You do not want to cross Lexi Elizabeth (made up middle name) Anderson.'' He finishes.

''And I'm still not understanding how you people expect me to be scared of her?'' I say.

''Yeah,'' Bianca pipes in, '' when was the last time you saw Auggie scared?''

''I'm not worried about that, Auggie can handle herself. But, the thing is, crazy ex girlfriends can make you do some pretty crazy things, and I'm just kinda worried that I'll do something.... uhh... unacceptable for a dude in a relationship. Ya feel me?'' He says.