|oh lawd yall better catch me because im boutta faint|

Me and Bianca slowly turn our heads, then the rest of our bodies to see...

The two most annoying girls in school.

*JK FAM I WOULDNT DO THAT TO Y'ALL WE GUCCI*

Hunter Rowland and Weston Koury.

 Guess which one of us screamed at the top of our lungs in the  middle of homeroom so loud that Ethiopia could hear, and Ethiopia's not even a real place! (lol ik it is)

If you guessed "Bianca" you're correct! Your prize is.....

NOTHING! A PILE OF SHIT COULD'VE GUESSED THAT! SHES THE MOST HARDCORE FANGIRL I KNOW!

"Lemme guess. Hardcore fangirls?" Da--Weston-- asks us, Hunter giggling in the background. I can totally see them together. (COMMENT A SHIP NAME FOR HUNTA AND BREEZY IN THE COMMENTS YASS)

"Nah, just Bianca... As you could tell... Obviously..." I say nonchalantly. Weston seems amused by my statement because he has this big grin on his face that just wont go away.

 Weston seems amused by my statement because he has this big grin on his face that just wont go away

^^ Bianca when she screamed^^

"What are you so smiley about, Weston Koury?" I say smirking. 

"Its just that you're being adorably serious right now, August Winters." He replies, his grin growing bigger by the second.

"Wai--How do-- Wh--" I studder... How the hell does WESTON KOURY know my name??!!

" She means, " How do you know my name?"" Bianca fills Weston in.

"OOH, Feisty!" Hunter giggles some more.

"Shut the FUCK up Hunter. I am NOT in the mood to listen to people hit on my bes Fran today." I scowl at him.

"Well SOMEONES on their period today..." Hunter remarks. Weston whacks him over the head with his beanie.

"Aight Boii. You wanna go THERE with me today?? Unless you physically see me opening a pad, DO NOT just assume I am on my period. Because tonight, when you're asleep, Imma go to your house and just ASSUME you're dead and bury you in the backyard. Got it Rowland ?" I snarl at him.

" Well damn! (daniel) YOU"RE THE FEISTY ONE!" Weston realizes abruptly.

" Wellimeanyaknowidotrybutimeaniputhardlynoeffortintothisand-- WAIT A SECOND IM ALSO NOT IN THE MOOD TO BE CALLED FEISTY TODAY SO PLEASE WESTON I YOU WANNA KEEP YO LIFE JUST UH YA KNOW DONT HIT ON ME FAM PLS!" 

"Okay... Whatever you say babe...." Weston starts uncontrollably grinning at me.

"I. Am. Fuming. (and flattered). But mostly fuming. Ah hell who am I kidding I'm melting right now!" I giggle.

"KK Princess. I'll keep doing this then." 

"Alrighty then Mr. Stud" I say dreamily.

"HAHAHA. STOP." He says sarcastically.

"FIIINE," I giggle.  

"How about I just give you my number and then you text me  when you get to your first class, August?" Weston says lightly.

OH SWEET LAWD Y'ALL BETTER CATCH ME BECAUSE IM BOUTTA FAINT! WILLIAM. WESTON. KOURY. JUST. GAVE. ME. HIS. NUMBER. YESS

------------------------------------------------------------

lmao im editing n i realized i swear way too

much sorry yeezus i aint slowin my rolls ;)