|mmhmm johnny|

Weston's POV

''Hey Auggie, wake up. It's like five and I can't sleeeeeeep!'' I groan.

''Can't you let me sleep for five more minutes pleeaasseee?''

''No I miss you.'' I laugh.

''I'm lying on your stomach right now Weston.''

''Fine. I'll wander your house by myself.'' I huff.

''You do that, Bae. Love you.'' She sighs and closes her eyes.

''Have it your way August!'' I say before flipping over and knocking her onto Mark. She climbed onto me after Mark went to take a shit and Mark and Mario were together after that.

''Owwwwww!'' Her and Mark yell at the same time.

''Shut the hell up, my God, y'all are gonna wake up Bianca and Za-- Wait, where are Zach and Bianca?''

''Last I saw was when we all confessed our undying love to each other,'' Auggie laughs, '' She was on Zach's lap and they were cuddling...'' She supplies.

''Yeah, and the last thing I heard from Z was something about... 'Stawph moving, you're gonna wake Johnny up!' or something like that...'' Mark giggles like a three year old.

''Well I think you should look around Wes. Text me if you find 'em.'' Auggie says seriously.

''Why me?'' I whine.

''There could be an axe murderer out there, I don't wanna die!'' She replies with a smirk.

''Yeah, love you too Babe...'' I say and  walk out of the room.

''Breeeezyyy, ZachyPoo?! Where are youuuu?'' I call out.

No response.

I walk around and come to a doorway left slightly ajar. I push it open further to reveal neutral tan walls and a large bed with the blankets all ruffled up. Auggie's parents' room.

Wait, what the fuck?!

''Wait, what the fuck?! Zach! Bianca! Why the hell are you naked in Auggie's parents' bed?! Hell, WHY ARE Y'ALL NAKED AT ALL?! YOU'RE SIXTEEN YEARS OLD AND ITS FIVE IN THE MORNING AND Y'ALL JUST FUCKED?! I HAVE NO MEANING TO MY LIFE ANYMORE. YOU JUST KILLED MY SOUL. I WANT BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW! ACTUALLY, CHANGE THE SHEETS, THEN TAKE SOME SHOWERS SO YOU DON'T SMELL LIKE FUCK, AND ILL HAVE AUGUST SCREAM AT YOU SOM MORE. MY GOD!'' I scream, enfuriated.

''Well that's one way to wake us up...'' Zach sighs and kisses Bianca's neck.

''Zachary. Reed. Clayton. GET YOUR TINY DICK OUT OF BIANCA'S ASS BEFORE I RIP IT OFF!'' I yell.

''Fine, fine. Get out and I'll put my pants on.''

''Don't think I won't tell Auggie about this.'' I glare at him. I mean, he's one of my best friends, but he can't just go around fucking everyone.. Its gross and uncalled-for!

''Bye Weston!'' Bianca sasses me.

I walk out the door and pull out my phone.