Chapter 6

"Riker got his tattoo today." Ryland called from the bathroom.

"Awesome! What is it of?" I called back, not looking up from my phone. It's been a week or so since the day Rocky stormed out of the recording studio. All that has ran through my mind was what I told him in the alley. And what he told me.

Ryland walked out of the bathroom from brushing his teeth and ran a hand over his bare chest before yawning. "I think it's the chorus of Ready Set Rock on the inside of his arm." He rubbed a finger over the area under the inside of his elbow, where the tattoo was said to be.

"Cool." I muttered. I whispered the lyrics under my breath, 'Ready set rock! Show em what we got! Taking it all the way to the top!'

Ryland rolled onto the other half of the bed, setting his phone on the side table. Rydel had went to spend the night back at her parents house to spend time with family members who were visiting from Colorado. Ryland decided to spend the night to "protect me from intruders while Rydel isn't around".

"What cha doing?" He asked, rolling over. He rested his head on my shoulder and looked through my tweets with me. "How do you get more mentions than me?"

I laughed, "Because I'm a girl, and they know I'll answer them."

He pursed his lips, "I answer them...."

I clicked on a link to his page, "let's see, the last tweet that came from your profile was 2 months ago saying '64009 IS OUR LUCKY NUMBER. THNX TO EVERYONE WHO CAME!'"

"so?" He laughed. "I'm busy all the time."

"Your not busy right now?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

He chuckled. He brought up a hand a pressed the sleep button on my iPhone. He slid the phone out of my hand and reached over me, setting it on the side table.

"Hey, what are you...?" I started.

"I told you, I'm busy." he laughed. Before I could question how, he pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me sweetly, holding himself up with his elbow to the side of me. He smiled and kissed down my jaw, following the turn to my neck.

"Ryland..." I whispered. I ran my hands over his back, settling them in his hair. He always knew my weakness.

He chuckled through his lips and muttered, "See. Busy." I smiled.

He reached over me with his other arm and fiddled it behind my back. He pulled at my shirt, undoing my bra through it. I pulled gently at his hair. He laughed again and rose up just slightly, "you wanna?"

I half-smiled and nodded, pulling my shirt over my head.

~~

I glanced over at Ryland. He held my waist, sound asleep. I bit my lip, still smiling. I settled back into my pillow, feeling amazing. I stared out the window and into the city below, thinking about how awesome it is to be dating a god of sex.

One of our phones buzzed from the side table. I reached for his phone, seeing if it was anything important. Ryland's headphones hung from the jack as I flicked on his phone. All the message said was that Riker has tweeted, 'So great to spend some time with my family from Colorado! I love seeing you guys :)'

As I read the tweet, it automatically flipped to some app that Ryland had left opened. I scrolled through the list of whatever, before realizing...it was YouTube. I rolled my eyes at my own stupidity and went to press the off button, when a tweet stopped me.

It was Stormie, 'TIMES LIKE TODAY REALLY MAKE ME MISS R5TV :( WE STILL LOVE U #R5FAMILY XOXOXOX'

R5TV? What is this....R5TV she speaks of? I know I've heard Rydel mention it a few times, but I never was told what it was exactly.