Sort of Like A Stranger

I decided to keep in touch with Grayson. I really was so fucking pathetic. It was ridiculous. I'm so happy and pleased for him and Ethan and I was being so selfish and childish to even act like that. He's doing amazing for himself out in LA and part of me wishes Mum and I had moved there. We haven't mentioned that for a while; I think she's forgotten about it. I guess I'm just settled here though now.

Anyway, Grayson came home today to see his family and he said that we had to talk and see each other. It's been 2 months since he left to go to LA. I'm excited; I can't wait to see him and hug him and kiss him - like we used to.

When the doorbell rang I ran to answer it. Unfortunately it was only the post man. Not going to lie, I was disappointed. I expected to see Grayson as soon as he came home really but he must've been busy or with his family because he didn't come and see me until a few days later. He hadn't messaged me either which was odd but I understood because he's only just got back.

Grayson finally came over one day. I answered the door and greeted him with a gentle hug. He hugged me back so tight that I couldn't help but almost melt away in his arms. I felt me again. I was relieved that it was like nothing had changed between us. He looked me in the eyes, smiling;

"I missed you so much baby girl. I had to sort some things out before coming over. I also needed to come home for your birthday." He whispered, kissing my lips passionately.

"I missed you too Gray. Don't you feel sort of like a stranger though? I mean, we didn't leave on great terms and I wasn't exactly nice and now we -"

"Don't say that. The past is behind us, I don't care about what happened. I just want my girl back for good and I want us to make this work. Now can you let me in please so we can catch up on some much needed (Netflix &) chill?" He smirked and I opened the door, allowing him to go inside.

We went upstairs to my room and he laid down on the bed first as I closed the door. I sat on top of him, looking down at him. I admired all his gorgeous features again. It had been so long.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, slightly nervous and embarrassed.

"It's fine. Just kiss me already." He winked.