Going Back

We were back on tour. It felt good and it was a relief to be back to 'normal.' I still worried about Mum but I knew she was fine with Grandma. I didn't want to go to LA, I wanted everything to stay how it is. I was happy. There's just under 2 weeks left of tour. It's surprising how quickly time goes by.

One night after the show, Grayson decided to take me out on a date. He told me to dress casually, so I did. I put on some skinny jeans and a white vest top. I applied a bit of makeup and put my hair up in a bun. I put on my leather jacket and went to find Grayson.

When we arrived at the destination, I was gobsmacked. There was a huge lake in front of us and a cute little building at the side. I followed Grayson into the building and saw that it was a restaurant. It was so peaceful and quiet, I've no idea how he found it. We were instantly seated and we ordered our meal. We had a table near the window so we looked out onto the lake, the stars were just starting to glitter in the cloudless night sky.

"Grayson, this is amazing. It's so beautiful." I whispered, listening to the music in the background.

"I'm glad you like it, I've no idea how Cameron knew about it." He chuckled deeply. "I'm sorry for what's happened these past few weeks. I feel dreadful. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about you and Cam. You should've told me about your parents though." He mumbled.

"I had only just found out. It just upset me that you didn't trust me or believe me too." I began, taking a sip of my drink.

"I do trust you baby, I just saw something wrong in the spur of the moment." He sighed.

"I know. Let's forget it, please. I'm just glad we're ok now." I placed my hand on his across the table.

"So am I." He smiled and then our food arrived and we thanked the waitress. "We've had so many ups and downs, but we always make it through them. We're strong together. You make me strong. (One Direction reference ayyyy!)" He continued.

"I guess it's a good job I gave you that second chance. You're so cheesy." I joked.

"I'm glad you did. I promise to never let you down. I promise to trust you always." He smiled. Then we ate our food and a comfortable silence fell through the restaurant.