Texts and More Texts

A/N

I'm so so sorry I've been really busy but I'm hopefully back now with weekly Tuesday updates again!

Beth xx

I've been on this teen chat site and nothing has happened so far. It's not easing the pain of Grayson leaving like I'd hoped that it would. Maybe it was just a stupid spur of the moment idea...

Gray and I have been texting a fair bit but I don't really like it as it makes me even more upset knowing he's so far away. He always tells me he misses me and it breaks my heart. I wish he didn't have to go but I can't stand between his and Ethan's dream. I don't know what to do because I can't stand it. It upsets me to talk to him and hear about his new life in LA.

He texts me every day but slowly, I've stopped replying. It hurts me to do that at the moment but the less I talk to him, I hope the less I hurt eventually. Every day I've replied less and less. Now I don't reply. Little does she know that the less she replies, the more he hurts

Grayson: Rose, are you busy? Are you ok?

Grayson: what have you been up to recently?

Grayson: I miss you.

Grayson: I presume ur busy but when you get a spare minute, text me and let me know you're ok.

Grayson: Wish you were in LA too

Grayson: Might pop home soon so I can see family and you

Grayson: I love you. Sorry for the spam. I hope you're good 💕

Grayson: I hope you're not angry because I left. I'll always love you.

Grayson: Ok I'm not sorry for the spam, I'm lonely without you

Grayson: I know we're on a break but I can't deal with this. I need you back

Grayson: baby girl?

Grayson: it says you've read these... What's up?

Grayson: ur being stubborn

Grayson: You free to FaceTime in 10mins?

Grayson: again no answer? What's wrong with you?!

Grayson: fine, be like that.

Ouch. I cried that day, a lot. I wasn't sure if it would work this whole 'ignoring him' thing...