To Grayson...

I decided that once night time came, I would get a late night flight home. I couldn't face a painful good bye with Grayson, so I left a note;

To Grayson,
I've gone home. I'm sorry I didn't say good bye but I just couldn't do it. I'm going to LA with Mum once I get back which means we won't be together anyway once we get home. I just can't say good bye to you so it's best to leave when you don't know about it. I guess I have to say why I'm leaving, but I presume it's quite obvious. I can't face all your fans on tour knowing that they think I've cheated. This might ruin Cam's reputation and I'd hate to know I've caused that. I'm crying whilst writing this because I don't want to leave you, but I know it's best for you. Please know that I never ever wanted to leave you and please be happy, you'll find someone who can make you happier than I ever can.

I love you. I always will. I'm sorry for what I've caused. I can't say good bye, so maybe I'll see you soon. Maybe?

To the lads,
Thank you for having me on tour for a while and accepting me as I guess "one of the lads." It's been amazing knowing you, I wish you all the luck in the future. You're all amazing. See you around.

R <3

I kissed Grayson's forehead, shut our, I mean his bedroom door, and I put the note on the kitchen table and crept out of the door with my suitcase.

The flight was quiet and boring. I was so tired but couldn't sleep, my mind kept visioning Grayson and every little thing we did and every little detail about him.

I was one of the few people on the plane. The people that were on the plane were sleeping and the only sounds were heavy breathing, snores and the thunderous roar of the engine. I took the opportunity to text Mum.

Rose: It's the middle of the night here & I've just got on a flight to come home. I'll stay in a hotel and I'll see you tomorrow. I'll be back around lunch time. Got to clear my head before coming home. Xx

The plane landed, it was early evening at home by the looks of it. I got my luggage, I found the nearest and cheapest hotel and booked a room for the night.

I put my phone on silent and put it on charge. It was going to be a long, lonely night.