How Do I Reply?

A few days later, after clearing my head, I knew I had to answer.

Rose: How am I meant to reply to that? How do I reply Grayson? I've wanted to block you out of my life since you left because I can't deal with the distance and the pain but not talking to you hurts just as bad. I didn't think it would, but yeah, it does. Running away from it all seemed the easiest option but I've learnt that I'd rather talk to you and feel pain than remove you from my life altogether. I wish you hadn't left but that's selfish of me and I know how good LA is for you and Eth. I guess I'll have to come visit soon & check out the scenes ;) I know I've been so pathetic about everything, I don't quite understand how or why you put up with me. I want to hear your voice and see you being a goof around me. I want to have you here with me. I didn't think I'd ever fall for you as much as I have. Originally, you were nothing more than a fuck boy to me but you proved me wrong and we have had our shit times and our amazing times but I've realised that I don't want to throw that away. I can't throw you away and throw you out of my life. I'm sorry for all the shit I've caused during this and how much I've hurt you. I had no idea and I was being selfish. I regret it all. I wish I could re do it and do this differently. I'm sorry, I want to talk to you. I messed up big time and now I'm paying the price for it. I love you too Grayson. Please don't forget that. Speak soon, I can't wait to see you. I'll FaceTime you when you wake up.

A/N

Ayyyyy there's 4 chapters left... I think. There could possibly be more (or less) but not yet decided! I hope you guys are still loving this!

Beth xx