Rumour Has It

We've been touring now for a week. It's so good, I don't go out when fans are around though because I don't want the fans to get upset or hate on me. I don't think they even know about us yet, so I want to keep it that way. Whether they know about us or not, I want to keep a low profile for the fans.

We were all in the apartment but everyone wanted to go out to get some pizza but I decided to stay in the apartment. I had a call from Mum and hurried to answer as I hadn't spoken to her for a while.

"Hey Mum!" I said enthusiastically.

"Rose, you need to know something." She spoke very quietly.

"Mum? You're making me worry. Tell me. What's happened?" I panicked.

"Your father and I are divorcing, or at least taking a break for now. When you get back we are moving to LA- just you and I."

"Mum, what the? You both knew about this, you waited until I left so that it would ruin my time with Grayson didn't you? This is because of Grayson isn't it? I knew you guys didn't like him!" I spat angrily.

"Honey no, don't think like that. I would never do such a thing! Grayson seems so lovely. I'll tell you more when you get back, I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope you'll understand." She spoke.

"Sure, bye Mum." I sighed and hung up. I started crying and buried my face into the pillow, curling up in a ball with the bed sheets wrapped around me.

Just then, someone walked in. I tried to wipe my eyes before they saw me but it was too late. Cameron came running over to me, sat opposite me on the bed and held me in his arms, lifting my face to look at him.

"What's wrong? I came back because I forgot my money and the last place I had it was in Gray's room, but it's a good job I came back by the looks of it!" He spoke, rubbing my back.

"N- nothing." I stuttered.

"Don't lie Rose. Tell me, or would you prefer me to get Gray?" He asked.

"No no no. I don't want him to see me like this, I'm a mess." I wept.

"You're not! What's wrong? Come on, I'm here for you." He smiled, holding my hands and placing his forehead against mine. That's when Grayson walked in but I hid my face in Cameron's neck so he wouldn't see me crying.

"Dude, get off my girl friend!" Grayson shouted. "Rose, what the fuck? I leave for 15 minutes and you're about to kiss my best mate!"

"Grayson, dude she's-" Cameron began but he was cut off by Grayson. I sobbed harder, not able to look at him.

"Don't bother, I see what's happening. I thought I could trust you both." He sighed, walking out and slamming the door. I pulled out my phone, trying to distract myself to get myself together so I could then speak to Grayson. Within minutes of him leaving, he had tweeted:

@/GraysonDolan Replaced. (Ouch I feel the burn & sass dayummm G)

My heart shattered thinking that Grayson couldn't trust or believe us.

He must've told Aaron and Ethan because they hurried in shortly after Grayson left. Cameron left my side to go speak to Grayson, so I was left with bloodshot eyes covering myself from the 2 lads.

"Rose, what the heck happened? Grayson's a sobbing mess and it seems you are too!" Ethan said.

"I didn't do anything but he won't trust me." I cried.

"He said you were about to kiss Cam." Aaron sighed.

"Bullshit. I needed someone and he was here and saw me crying."

"Wait, does Gray know you were crying? Wait, why were you crying Rose? What's up?" Ethan spoke calmly.

"No, I don't want him to know."

"We will tell him, it's the only way this will sort out." Aaron said.

"No." I stated, but they left and told him. He knocked on my door.

"Rose?" He mumbled, walking over to me slowly. "What's wrong?"

"What do you think is wrong Grayson? You can't tell that I'm upset and then you think I'm kissing your best mate!" I snapped, sobbing again. He rubbed circles on my back gently.

"Wait, tell me why you were upset." He demanded.

"It's my parents. They're divorcing and I'm moving to LA with Mum once I get back." I buried my face in his chest.

"Rose I didn't know that." He paused. "Baby girl I'm so sorry for doubting you. I shouldn't have reacted like that, I'm so sorry. Forgive me princess." He pleaded.

"It's fine. I forgive you." I sighed, still annoyed and hurt but not willing to argue with him any further.

"No it's not. I was being a dick and I was wrong not to trust you and Cam. Please cheer up, let's watch a film with the lads in the main room." He smiled a bit.

"Sure." I said and stood up, taking Grayson's large hand in my small one. "Apologise to Cameron too."

"I will. I will." He mumbled, quite obviously embarrassed.

We put on a comedy and all sat together to watch it. Ethan was on his phone and showed something to Aaron.

"Bro, you should see this." Aaron mumbled.

"What?" Grayson asked, taking the phone. "Shit." He cursed, his eyes scanning the screen.

"What?" I quizzed.

"Rumour has it famous Viner and you-tuber, Grayson Dolan, has been cheated on by his girl friend after sending out a tweet saying 'replaced'. The name of his girl friend is unknown but we have pictures of them together from an unknown source. It appears to be one of Grayson's friends that his girlfriend has cheated on him with. What are your thoughts? Tweet us and let us know." Grayson read and threw the phone back at Ethan, rubbing his temples. I cried again because now I will get hate. I sat up and walked into my room, locking the door behind me.