Please?

Grayson: meet me please baby girl xx

Rose: no you idiot, it'll make things 5000x worse!

Grayson: please? I've spoken to Eth and I've arranged something. I need to know what you say before tomorrow so meet me at the park xx

Rose: fine! I'm still pissed at you tho

Grayson: ok fine, just meet me at the park in 10 mins. Don't be stubborn baby, just do it ;) xx

Rose: K. Don't push it Grayson.

I got ready to go to the park to meet Grayson. This better be worth it because I'm not ready to say good bye, I can't deal with good byes. I guess a month isn't even too bad compared to people like One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer who are touring for like over 6 months, but after what Grayson and I have been through, this sucks. It's hard to do. We've both changed so much and now it feels like we're going to go back to the beginning... Again.

**At the park**

"Rose!" Grayson called from the swings. I walked and sat on the available swing next to him. He was wearing blue skinny jeans, some white trainers and a black t shirt. His hair was perfectly quiffed and his blonde highlights stood out in the hot sun.

"He's so hot." I thought.

"What's that?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked. FML I SAID IT OUT LOUD.

"It's so hot." I mumbled, blushing like an idiot.

"Anyway, back to the reason I asked you to meet me..." He spoke quietly, scratching the back of his neck as though he was thinking. "I go on tour tomorrow and I realised I'm not ready to be away from you yet so I spoke to Ethan."

"Don't you dare tell me you're not going on tour now, this is massive. You have to go." I snapped.

"I'm going, yeah. And if you want... So can you." He smiled nervously.

"You're joking aren't you?" I asked monotonously.

"Nope." He said and he handed me an envelope. "It's your plane tickets and show tickets, backstage of course." He laughed. I leapt up and hugged him.

"This is amazing! I'd love to go! Yes!" I screamed.

"Sweet! You need to pack tonight then. I'll call you tomorrow morning but be ready for 6am, the flight is at 8." Grayson spoke and kissed my lips. Our first kiss. My heart pounded in my chest and I noticed I was smiling like an idiot. "I love that smile." Grayson whispered, pulling away from the kiss after a few seconds.

"I'm so happy. Is Ethan ok with it?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's the one that came up with the idea of getting you tickets and coming with us everywhere!" He laughed. "Cameron and Aaron are coming too because they're part of our show."

"This is so cool!" I squealed and kissed him again.

"You have to get ready, go! I'll see you tomorrow." He laughed.

"Wait- my parents don't even know I'm dating you. They don't know who you are so they probably won't let me go!" I began to panic and a little tear dropped from my eyes.

"Come on, I'll come with you and ask." Grayson smiled and held my hand tightly, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"This won't work." I mumbled and sighed.

"It will."

**Back at home**

"Mum? Dad?" I called through the house.

"Yes sweetie?" They replied.

"I've gotta talk to you both for a sec..."

"Sure." They replied and walked into the main room to see me and Grayson stood holding hands. "Who's this?" They asked, shocked, when they noticed Grayson.

"He's Grayson. He's my boyfriend. I have to talk to you about something."

"Oh dear Rose, don't you dare tell us you're pregnant." My mum sighed slowly.

"No, no, no! Not at all!" I gasped.

"Good." Dad spoke blankly.

"I'm Grayson, a youtuber and viner. We go on tour a fair bit and I came to ask your permission about something. Am I please allowed to take Rose on tour with me? I have the tickets right here if you'll let her go." Grayson spoke confidently.

"Wait what?" My Dad asked.

"I'd like your permission to take Rose on tour with my brother and I. I promise we will look after her, she's my best friend and my girl friend and I'd never hurt her." Grayson said.

"But we don't know you. We've never even heard of you before." My mum stated.

"I know mum, I know but please. I've never wanted anything so much." I pleaded.

"We will think about it."

"No mum, I leave tomorrow if I'm allowed to go." I sighed and looked at the floor. My parents looked at each other and then back at me.

"You're silly to spring this on us at such short notice Rose-" Mum began.

"Mum just please trust me!" I begged, cutting her off.

"You didn't let me finish. It's such short notice but we trust you Rose. Grayson, you seem lovely so I believe your brother will be the same. Please, take care of my daughter." Mum sighed. My jaw dropped in shock.

"Wow, thank you so much Mum and Dad. I really appreciate it!" I squealed and leapt onto Grayson. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Now you have to go pack. Remember, 6am tomorrow we are leaving. Thank you so much for allowing her to go!" Grayson smiled, placing me back down on the carpet.

I said bye to Grayson, thanked my parents again and ran upstairs to pack.

I was so excited but so nervous for tour. This could make us even closer or it could go the other way...