Powerless

A/N-

I'm so sorry but I was going to update on Tuesday but I had something to do with school and then yesterday I had loads of homework so I hope you all enjoy this chapter- finally! I'm so sorry for the shit updates, I feel so bad but I'm stressed as I have exams soon!

"Grayson what did I tell you? I can't do this!" I snapped, standing numb at the kitchen door, which mum had closed once she left. He quickly walked over to me, pushing me against the door and shutting me up with a hard, passionate kiss. I kissed back. I missed this. I missed his touch. I missed him.

The lads laughed in the background, pretending not to look. I felt powerless but in a good way. For a second, I forgot about all the shit that had happened and the fact that I was moving soon. I placed my small hands on his chest, rubbing up and down.

"I missed you baby girl, please never do that to me again." He sighed, kissing my forehead gently.

"Gray, I'm leaving to LA soon."

"We've spoken to your Mum, it's not a definite thing and I don't know if I was meant to say this, but she only wants you to be happy and if that means staying here- she's willing to do that. She isn't bothered about going to LA as long as you're happy." He smiled, placing his huge hands on my waist.

"What? She didn't tell me that." I quizzed.

"Well great. Good one buddy." Ethan laughed.

"Ayyy I had to tell her." Grayson joked.

"So, what do you say? Fancy joining us on tour again?" Aaron laughed.

"I would love to yeah," I began and then remembered, "but I can't guys. I can't do that to Mum. I can't leave her now when she needs me."

"Rose, please go with them." Mum said, pushing through the door.

"Mum, that's so embarrassing! Were you listening?" I gasped, my cheeks flushing bright red.

"Rose, we're not leaving. I can't do that to you. I'll stay with your grandma for a while whilst you go on tour with the lads again. It'll be good for both of us. I'm so proud of you for staying so strong baby, but come on. Grayson wants you there with him." Mum smiled.

"I guess that's where I'll be then." I bit my lip anxiously, turning to face the boys.

"YESSSS!" They all screamed, hugging me.