Numb

I woke up the next morning feeling numb. I missed Grayson so much, but Mum needs me. I quickly got dressed and did everything I needed to do upstairs before I needed to go downstairs. Then, I checked my phone to see lots of missed calls from Grayson. I thought about it massively and then decided to press call...

"Grayson, you called me?" I spoke calmly.

"We've paused tour for a week or whatever, the lads and I are back because we have to see you. I have to see you." He spoke, his voice seemed deeper than usual, or maybe it was because I missed his voice and didn't want to remember it because it would make me upset... so it sounded almost alien to me now.

"Grayson no, I don't want to come in between you and your fans and job. Don't, it'll make this so much harder." I mumbled, trying to stay calm as I could feel my palms sweating against my phone.

"Shut up and come downstairs." He stated, hanging up.

I breathed heavily, slowly walking downstairs. There was Grayson and the lads sat with Mum in the kitchen. She was finishing up making breakfast.

"You have some visitors." Mum smirked.

"Mum, I told you last night-" I began but she cut me off.

"Rose, listen to them." She sighed, leaving the room and going upstairs.

A/N

I'm sorry I didn't update last week, I'm so busy but this chapter is sucky & short! I'm sorry!! Xx