Grayson

*** I just got tumblr so follow me:
xxbethhxx ***

Continue :)

Grayson: Ethan told me about that teen chat thing, I thought you were better than that. Especially to talk to my brother ffs, who's also your friend! I've been sat here worried sick about you and texting you just to make sure you were ok and you didn't even have the decency to reply. It breaks my heart that you can't even talk to me because you want to get over me. I've tried that, I won't deny it. But I can't get over you so I accept it. That's why I've texted you so much. I miss you so much it's ridiculous. I've never had feelings like this for a girl, you mean far more to me than anyone ever has. Obviously it hurt me to leave for LA but that doesn't mean we can't be close or be a couple again. I don't want to lose you from my life. You make me smile when I'm pissed but right now, you're the one making me pissed. Was that really the best way to get over me? Why can't you just realise what we have and accept it? I know what you're like Rose & I know you're not happy. I can't leave this here. I want my girlfriend back but you're being stupid about it. You're my world and I want us back. Please, when you read this just text me. I need to speak to you. Maybe you could face time me? I hope you can talk to me soon- I'll wait for you for as long as it takes, even if you don't. It won't be long til I'm back to see everyone and I'll come see you so we can sort this properly. I miss you. I love you. Always.

Please talk to me Rose

But just imagine Gray's face like the one in the picture! Omfg