Day Thirty: Doing Something Hot

It started out as just a game. It was just something fun to do, something to during long hunts that entertained both of them. Dean had been the first to instigate it, running a hand up her inner thigh as they interviewed a witness. Elena could remember how red her cheeks burned, how embarrassed she was when she let out a little squeak. The gesture quickly became a way to torment the other, the goal to humiliate the other in front of a stranger.

            Their relationship was complicated, to say the least. They were both fiercely competitive, challenging each other to the silliest of things. It was trivial to those around them, especially to Sam, but to them it was the most important thing in the world. They just had to beat the other, one up them on this or that. They couldn't get enough of it, which is how the whole "game" started.

            Dean had clearly won on the previous hunt, his hand somehow working into Elena's panties without the person knowing. They were meant to be interviewing him about a coworker's death, but the motives for being there had completely slipped Elena's mind at the touch of Dean's fingers.

            By the time they'd left the office Elena was a mess, practically shoving him into the bathroom to finish what he'd started. She was furious afterward, promising to get back at him somehow. She got her chance on the next hunt when the two of them went to talk to the secretary of a small model agency.

            Girls working in the agency were dropping like flies, new products and work out tips practically sentencing them to death. Sam had gone to the morgue, hoping to get a closer look at the bodies while Dean and Elena talked to people at the agency. They're last stop was the secretary, and that was when Elena saw the opportunity she was looking for.

             The secretary was much younger than them, probably still in her college years. She looked like a bundle of nerves, her glasses constantly falling to the tip of her nose as she scrambled through things on her desk. Her hair was pulled back tightly, making her look quite similar to a fish out of water. Elena could see a tattoo peeking out from under her shirtsleeve, one the poor girl was obviously desperately trying to hide from her coworkers. Elena couldn't make the whole thing out, but there was definitely some type of dragon with the words Game of something clearly inked into her forearm.

            "What would you like to know?" The secretary, whose name Elena learns to be Mindy, pushes a large stack of paper aside as she clicks away on her computer. It was clear she didn't really have time to talk to them, but she seemed willing enough.

            "What were the models like? Were they close? Did they have a lot of enemies? That sort of thing," Dean says casually, sitting down in one of the chairs. Elena follows suit, leaning into Dean and resting her arm on his chair.

            "I don't know, to be honest with you. The girls don't really talk to me endless they have to," Mindy admits, looking away from her computer briefly. "But they were nice enough. Said hi when they passed by and all that."

            "I see," Dean says, puckering his lips. Elena could see by the look in his eyes that he was already bored with this conversation, and she took the liberty of placing her hand in his lap. He glances over at her suspiciously before continuing. "What about Amanda? She was the first of the tragedies. Anything special about her?"

            "Not really. She wasn't the leader of the group if that's what you mean. And she wasn't the pretties either," Mindy lets slip, her eyes going wide. "Not that she was ugly. I mean, none of them are. But she was pretty average for a model, if you know what I mean."

            "Sure, but what about her personality? Was she rude to any—" Dean cuts off abruptly, his voice drastically rising in pitch as his eyes blow wide. His mouth parts slightly, a small sigh escaping his lips. Elena just smirks, looking at Mindy as if nothing had happened.

            "Sir, are you already?" Mindy moves her hands from the keyboard, looking at Dean warily. Dean had visibly paled, sweat forming on his brow as he struggled to concentrate. "You like you're going to be sick."

            "No, no, I'm fine," Dean wheezes, sending daggers in Elena's direction.

            "He's been a little under the weather," Elena explains, patting Dean's shoulder with her free hand. "Ignore him. Please go on."

            "Well, like I said, there wasn't really anything special about her. Sarah though, she was something. The boss really liked her. It's really a shame she had to go like she did," Mindy says, zoning off long enough to allow Elena to shift closer to Dean. "I just feel bad for the family."

            "And... why's... that?" Dean gasps for air, his breath coming in sharply. Elena continues to smile at the secretary, pretending not to see the rapid rise and fall of Dean's chest. If she wasn't careful though, he'd come undone right there in front of the secretary.

            "Sarah was their main income," Mindy says slowly, her eyes narrowing in on Dean. "Come to think of it, all the girls that passed were their family's main suppliers... Sir, are you sure you don't want me to call a doctor?"

            "I'm fine," Dean hisses, his teeth clenched tight. He reaches for the armrests, clawing at them with his fingers until his knuckles turned white. Mindy casts him another glance before turning to Elena. She clearly did not feel comfortable addressing someone who looked like they were either about to die or climax.

            "But yeah, they were all doing pretty well for themselves. Do you think that has something to do with it?" Mindy pushes her glasses up, looking at Elena expectantly. Elena just shrugs, followed by the sound of Dean moaning.

            "Is that all?" Dean sounds harsher than he means to, but he couldn't concentrate on anything other than Elena's hand and the overwhelming feeling courses through his body.

            "Umm, yeah I guess—"

            "Great, thanks," Dean stammers, abruptly standing up and pulling Elena after him.

            "Nice talking to you," Elena calls over her shoulder as Dean drags her toward the nearest supply closet. Once inside, Dean slams the door and forces the lock into place. He quickly presses Elena up against the door, holding her chin in place as he kisses her roughly.

            "This game has got to stop," Dean mutters, helping Elena out of her blouse as she pulls the suit jacket off his shoulder. "You're driving me insane."

            "I think that's kinda the point," Elena says, shooting him a wink before wrapping her hands around his tie and pulling him closer.

Author's Note:

Okay, phew, I got through writing this one. I was so worried about it. I ended up writing three drafts of this before settling on this one. I didn't know how you guys would feel about anything TOO "hot" so I made it more implied than anything else.

Please read the next part, it is simply going to be an author's note but it is VERY IMPORTANT!!