Day Fourteen: Genderswapped (Bodyswapped)

Elena never slept on her chest. It simply wasn't comfortable. Certain body parts always got in the way, causing aching pain to quickly make her roll over again. Rolling over now, half asleep, she barely registers the lack of pressure between her and the mattress. Wasn't she bigger than this? She couldn't have shrunk cup sizes.

Groaning, Elena rolls over out of habit, running her hand through her short, stubby hair.

            Wait, what?

Elena's eyes fly open, instantly landing on her own face lying two inches away. It took her a moment to recognize herself, but when she does she yelps and jumps back, falling out of bed and dragging the covers with her.

"Elena? Did you have another nightmare?" The person wearing Elena's face sits up sleepily, rubbing at her eyes. Mascara smears across her cheek, something Elena herself was always mindful of. The only person who wasn't was—

"Dean?" Elena crawls up from the floor, peering over the side of the bed as she watches herself wake up. Did she always look that grumpy in the morning?

"Yes, yes, what?" Dean stretches his arms over his head, his eyes still half shut. It isn't until he opens them fully and sees himself crouched by bed does he notice something's up. "Me? What the—"

"You're in my body," Elena accuses, mortified.

"And you're in mine," Dean adds, a look of disgust growing on his face. "This is one weird ass dream. Weirder than clowns and midgets." Elena rolls her eyes, gathering the covers to shield herself. Dean went to bed in only boxers, and she was not prepared to see that on her body.

"What did you do?" Elena reaches up to tuck her hair behind her ear, a habit she's had ever since she was little, only to find that there's no hair worth tucking. Instead her fingers graze the scruff on her jaw and she shivers, the thought of hair on her face creeping her out.

"Why is this my fault? I didn't do anything!" Dean looks down at himself, anger quickly turning to curiosity. "Hey, from this angle, I can see straight down your shirt! Well, my shirt."

"Dean, focus," Elena says, snapping her fingers in front of his face. "We're in the wrong bodies."

"I don't know why you don't stare at yourself all the time. I mean, this is a great view," Dean comments, smiling as he pulls the shirt open a little more. Groaning, Elena stomps toward the bathroom to get a look at herself.

"Oh my god. I'm so old," she groans, running a hand down her face as she leans closer to the mirror. "I have wrinkles!"

"Hey!" Dean jumps out of the bed, coming into the bathroom. "I'm not that old!"

"Now I understand why people keep calling you grandpa," Elena moans, touching the dark circles under her eyes. "I guess I could cover these with some make up..."

"Woah, hey, no make up on my body," Dean snaps, pointing a threatening finger at her.

"Well it's not your body at the moment," Elena grumbles just as the bedroom door swings open.

"Hey, is everything okay in here? I heard some weirdly low shrieks and... what are you guys doing?" Sam appears in the bathroom doorway, looking them over as if they were crazy. "Dean, why are you holding concealer?"

"I'm not holding—" Dean stops himself, remembering he's not in his own body. "We need some help." The couple quickly fills Dean in on the situation, relaying everything that's happened since they woke up. After Sam has finished laughing, he finally gets it together enough to go start doing research.

"We'll be right out," Elena calls after him, cringing at how low her voice sounds. Once Sam's gone, she turns to face Dean. "You can't go out there looking like that."

"What's wrong with this?" Dean looks down at himself, smirking when he sees down Elena's shirt. "I think this is a great look."

"You're not wearing pants. Or underwear for that matter. Oh my god Sam just saw me without underwear," Elena says, hiding her face in her hands. "This is so embarrassing."

"Okay, fine, if you don't want to be embarrassed, than what would you like me to do?" Dean casts one more look down the shirt before allowing Elena to dress him up. When she hands him a pair of skinny jeans, he's baffled as to how anything could ever fit in them. But with some trial and error, he eventually gets them on properly. Next Elena passes him a bra, which he thinks he understands, but he quickly gets caught in the contraption. "How the hell do girls do this?"

Elena turns around just in time to see Dean fail at the clasp, somehow causing the cup to snap up and hit him in the face. Giggling, Elena quickly coughs to stop the horrible sound that came out of her throat. Men's vocal cords are weird.

"Here, like this," Elena says, pulling it to the proper position before fastening it in the back. The second she's done Dean starts squirming, tugging on the straps.

"This is so confining! It's like I can't breathe!"

"You get used to it," Elena offers, patting him on the back before tossing him a shirt. Seeing how difficult it was to dress him, Elena decides to go easy on him and just pull the hair back in a ponytail, but Dean won't stop complaining. "Stop being a baby. It doesn't hurt that much."

"You are literally going to pull your own hair out," Dean snaps, trying to shoo her hands away.

"Just hold still," Elena orders as she yanks the hair into a ponytail. Dean rubs his scalp gingerly, his eyes watching Elena as she pulls out a fluffy brush.

"No way. No makeup. That's my one rule," Dean insists, shaking his head furiously as Elena leans in.

"I'll be quick, I promise," Elena says, moving as fast as she can. Several shades of lipstick later and failed attempts at eyeliner later, Elena finally calls it good and steps back. "So let me guess. Jeans, baggy shirt and some hair gel for me?"

"Yeah, boys are simple," Dean mutters as he tosses her the clothes. Elena stops when she tries to pull on the underwear. "What could possibly be the problem?"

"Umm... This is kind of... uncomfortable," she admits, pulling on the fabric around her crotch. "Is this supposed to be this tight?"

"Only when your package is as big as mine," Dean winks as he throws a pair of jeans at her.

"Oh, you're disgusting," Elena groans, quickly getting dressed to avoid any further uncomfortable situations. Finally ready, the two head toward the library to see what Sam found.

"Well, good news is that it seems to just be some sort of spell. That witch we took down must have cast it on you two and it finally kicked in. I'm going out to get the ingredients for a cure. You two just stay put," Sam says, grabbing his jacket and leaving them in the bunker alone.

The two spend most of the day in front of the television, just killing time until they can get back into their own bodies. When Dean leaves to get a snack and comes back with the unhealthiest burger known to man, Elena quickly snatches it away from him, reminding him that it's not his body he'd be poisoning. She forces him to eat a salad, which he complains about the whole time. The worst for Elena comes when Dean's flipping channels and several images cause the little guy downstairs to get excited. She tries to cross her legs to hide it, but that only causes pain to shoot through her and she has to live with Dean laughing his ass off at her.

By the time Sam comes back with the cure, they couldn't be happier to get back into their own bodies.

Author's Note:

Okay, this got a little out of hand. What can I say? I got carried away with this one. And sorry it's not exactly "genderswapped" but I couldn't think of anything and when I thought of Elena and Dean trying to get ready in each other's bodies I could not stop laughing. Hope you liked it anyway!