Chapter 37

I think back to what happened and how it lead me to the part of life I am at right now.

I became an orphan after my pack was obliterated and ran for my life to be found by the pack where the Alpha would become my mate. I made friends and was able to meet a relative of mine and finally have a family. Along with my little Rosa who was definitely a little blessing in my life.

But it came crashing down when we were attacked and Matt died in battle. I lost someone dear to me along with everyone who stood beside him. I could not object to their hatred but I would have been loyal to the pack no matter what...but that was not enough.

I stayed with Carrie and hoped to find my way again. I learned of my awakening and was given another mate to love. Those moments were short live, but not too heart breaking.

I once again killed my mate and brought destruction with me. I do not know why I was chosen or entangled with this fate but I know that was the end for me. The end of Elina Rocker the white wolf.

I cannot know for sure what is to happen to me at the moment but I know I will apart of a new world. I do not know much about Vampires or what they truly stand for, but it does not seem like I know a whole lot of what Werewolves stand for either.

I would love to complain about how I wish I was not a white wolf or that my pack died at a prime time in my life...but life sucks and when you are living in a world that is not your own, misfortune is bound to be available.

I have been overwhelmed with grief, love, anger, hopelessness and misfortune. I have lost many and gained others. But that is my past story.

I have redemption of being Elina Rocker cause now I am Elina the Áspro (white) Vampire, a hybrid of a Werewolf and a Vampire, and a lot of change is near.