Chapter 7

~Elina's POV~

 "Matt I'm bored," I said and rolled on the bed onto my stomach.

"Well we could.."

"We did that last night I want to do something fun today."

"Like what?" Matt asked and put me in his lap.

"We could go laser tagging?"

"I don't know the killers are still on the loose."

"Please Matt? I want to at least have some fun before you force me to stay locked up in this room until whoever is killed." 

Matt looked at me as if trying to convince me that we should stay home. I'm like a brick, you can't punch through it.

He sighed and let his head fall down. "Fine."

I pulled his head up and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you!" I jumped off him and ran to Rosa's room.

I knocked and waited to be let in. The door opened and little Rosa was standing there yawning. "Oh your so cute," I said and picked her up. She cuddled up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Why are you here?" Rosa asked.

"Do you want to go laser tagging with us today?"

"Is Martin going to be there?"

"We can arrange that," I said and then sat on the bed. Rosa got up and went over to the closet. She went inside and then came out in some shorts and a t-shirt. "Can you put my hair in a pony-tail?" Rosa asked and handed me a brush. I motioned to sit on the bed. I brushed her blonde wavy hair and put it in a high pony-tail.

"There all done." She turned and faced me. "Thank you, big sister." I smiled widely and then picked her up and walked out the room. We went back to my room and I asked Matt if he can see if his siblings could tag along. After that I took Rosa down stairs to eat. I could already smell the goodness of pancakes. Realyn, the cook, was already down stairs making pancakes, bacon, eggs, and french toast. She must love to cook for a pack.

I sat Rosa on the bar stool at the island. "Hello Realyn. I see your up and cooking."

Realyn stopped and looked back. She bowed and then started to cook again. "Yes I have to wake up early, Luna. All the food should be done and ready." I went to the island and sat next to Rosa. I twirled the seat and faced her.

"So, how did you know Marie was a Witch?" I asked.

"The MoonGoddes told me."

"Oh well do you know anything else?" I asked.

Rosa looked at me and then slowly shook her head from left to right. "All right, breakfast is done. You guys can eat," Realyn said and then took a piece of bacon and left. I got up and grabbed two plates. "Do you like everything?" I asked Rosa. She nodded and I got a little of everything on both plates. 

We were eating quietly and I felt Matt behind. His arms went around me and kissed my cheek. "My brother and sister are coming," he said and then went to go make a plate of food. 

After we were all done eating we hopped in the car and were going to meet up with Macey and Martin.

~~~~

 "Okay we all need to pick code names," I said while everyone was at a separate computer.

"I got mine," Martin said. "Martini."

"Mine is Mac Rac," Macey said and gestured toward her chest. I just rolled my eyes.

"You'll like mine," Matt said. "1-2Big."

Man what can I pick for mine? Maybe... "Guys what about PrettE?"

"Ya I like it," Rosa said. 

"What are you picking?" I asked Rosa.

"I don't know."

Martin walked over to her and picked her up. "I think your should be 'Princess." Martin started to tickle Rosa and she started to laugh. I still think it's weird they are mates.

"Okay everyone playing during this time please enter the room," said the instructor and we followed him inside.

"Okay how many have you played before?" The instructor asked. As he started talking I zoned out and stared at Matt. He is so handsome and a great guy. His deep blue eyes, and how the glisten when ever we talk. Matt's dirty blonde hair just all over the place but still perfection. His muscles are visible through his shirt. But the more I think about it when does he work out? Other than that he is hot.

"Does every one understand the objective of the game?"

"Of course," I said and looked up to Matt's face, he was staring at me with a smile on his face. Perfect teeth.

"Upon this screen you will see what team you are on and what number you are. Which will be the number of the gun you will use."

I looked at the screen to see that Martin and Rosa were on my team. Well at least those two love birds get to be together. "Don't worry sweetie I'll be gentle on you," Matt whispered into my ear. My breath caught. Oh God...

"Now we will enter the room to get your guns and then you will go to your teams color door. The farthest door is the blue's team."

I got my gun and went to the door and appeared at our home base. To get points you have to shoot their home base and them. The most points is the home base and the front of their vest. Once everyone was on whatever side their color was our vest lit up. Then a robotic voice, that you could here any where in the area, did a count down. 5..4..3..2..1..

I ran up to the upper level and ran behind a cylinder that looked like it held something toxic. The air looked foggy. I peered around and saw a red vest. I crouched down and hid till I got close enough to shoot the front of the vest. Score!

I ran the opposite way so they couldn't shoot me. Afterwards I went to their home base from the top floor so they wouldn't see my and shot their base. I'm sure going to get a hell lot of points.

I then felt Matt right behind me his chest on my back. I breathed in his amazing scent. Distracted he squeezed my but and then ran away. I turned quickly to try and shoot him but no sight of him. Damn wolf speed. 

"I will get you Matt!" I yelled and it felt like I went to a battlefield. I had so much fun.

~~~~

After the exhausting five games we decided to sit and eat some pizza. My team won. I think it might be because I went on attack mode after Matt grabbed my butt. It really triggered something.

Matt Martin and Rosa were comparing scores. Apparently Rosa has good accuracy. I took a bite out of my cheese pizza and took a sip of my soda. I love the new family I have but I will always love my past family as they are still in my heart.

"Ah Macey?" I whispered making sure the others couldn't hear.

"Ya?" 

"Can I tell you something?"

"Is it good or bad?" Macey asked.

"Well..."

"Oh never-mind just tell me," Macey said and started taking a sip of her soda.

"I found out that Rosa is Martin's mate," I said very quietly.

Macey spit her soda across the table. "Oh God Macey, you got me wet," Martin complained.

Macey looked at me. "What!?"

-

-

-

This was just a fun chapter in a way and now Macey knows...

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Love,
Niki <3