Finale

I have found in him what feels like home.
-Silent Perception  (instagram)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Our plane landed at NAIA Abuja from Qatar. I had slept all the way and I didn't like the way my face looked. I stayed back as people alighted to  shimmer some powder and lip gloss.

There were convoys of cars that came to pick us from the senator's many orderly to Daddy's entourage.
I was inspecting which luggage goes into which car when I saw Him coming towards me.

Hey.
There was no smile as his face held no emotion.
He ran his hand through his hair
Oh he was waiting for a reply.

Hi.
I responded my answer so short.

Here.
He handed me a complimentary card.

I gave him the "What do I do with it" look.

Save the number.
It sounded more like a question. Like save it if you want to or was it a Save my number.

A few drops of rain fell on my face and I could hear Ya Amar grunting.

Get in the car before you get sick and I end up getting sick too.

Okay
I hissed.
He was ruining my moment.

Ya Amar is always concerned about my health. Just like magic when ever I get sick, he does. I don't know if it's a twin thing but he hates it. So when ever I'm running around in the cold he chases me with a sweater. Out in the rain,he stands with an umbrella.
He calls me the evil twin.

We said our goodbyes and Mummy promised to see them soon and we drove home.

I picked up my phone after Zuhr prayer and I was going through my messages once again.
I've been doing that for 2 days now.
I came back to numerous messages and missed calls from.

Save his number? 
I looked at the card I have been staring at for 2 days now. 

Ammii
I heared Mummy call.
I ran out without answering.

Go and help Larai set the table. Your daddy is having guests over for Lunch.  And get ready to go visit your grandma with your siblings. You're leaving after Asr

Okay Ma.
I answered as I rushed down.

Grandma's was an extended family home. Most of our cousins live there. It was always a nice feeling to sleep over or just visit.
Mummy  had packed numerous gifts to give our aunts and cousins and they were delighted.
We talked and gisted about a lot of stuffs.
We were getting ready to leave after Isha when Mus'ab one of my 6 year old cousins who has been playing games with my phone handed it over.
I dint check so I just placed it on my laps as I tied the loose ends of my head tie.

Anisa interrupted
Your phone has been ringing.
Who puts a phone on Silence
No wonder you're always not picking your calls.
Hey snub I'm talking to you.

Anisa I can always call back. Can't you see I'm doing something.
Besides I'm not expecting any call.