15

And suddenly you know its time to start something new and trust the magic of new begginings - instagram
************************************

It's been two months. Yes we have been dating  for 2 good months now. Even though Daddy hasn't said anything, Mummy looks like she's happy with it.
Love changed me. I was never quite at home or bickering around fighting the twins but even Talatu noticed and commented that I had become more matured.
I take everything lightly. I was always smiling and laughing and especially on days when Habeeb comes to see me. Ahh I would clean and sweep and help in cooking.
Larai our cook even make jokes about how no one is trying to snatch away or put a potion in Habeeb's meals the way I supervise.
My parents let's me have supervised visits with Habeeb at least once in 2 weeks but because we talk to each other via phone and spend the rest of the day sending messages, seeing him even once a month was Okay.

On a day like this I was happy. Let's say extremely happy. 1 because Ya Imran was getting married and today we were going to the brides house to present the kayan sa rana and lefe and 2 well because he's getting married. It's going to be the first  wedding in the family and being the only older female in the house. I felt that everything was my responsibility. I assited in most of the shopping and the gifts to be presented. I call her almost every night to ask about shoe sizes and what colours she prefers. I was excited to have a sister in law.  She laughs everytime I called her to ask about random stuffs and even though I never got answers from her because she seems shy, we gist about random stuffs especially the series she watches or books she reads.

Okay you're all wondering how I gave him an answer.