Habeeb

"You should be excited"
Hajia replied. This is our first Umrah as a family.

"Hajia I'm less excited". We are going to have all these minions (referring to his nephews and nieces ) and it will be very hectic. I can't play uncle and father at the same time."
Habeeb complained.

"Habeeb when you have your own kids you'll stop complaining. Hajia better talk to your Dan auta (last born) to learn how to be a great dad with our kids. He's going to have his own and we'd be no where to be found"
That was Hajara. Habeeb's elder sister.

"Hajara stop disturbing him"
Hajia smiled brushing her hand over Habeeb's hair.

"Let me go and get ready, and good luck waking all of them up on time. I pray we won't be late."

My sister Hajara and her 4 kids arrived yesterday from Bauchi. She was the chief planner of this whole trip because I'm sure she wants free babysitters.

My father Senator Farouq Habeeb has travelled to Qatar for a Summit and we planned to meet him there and proceed together for the lesser Hajj (Umrah).

My elder brother Farouq (Abba) is meeting us with his wife so he dropped off his 2 kids with us. For free babysitting of course.

It's going to be a great day I sighed as I placed my trolley in the trunk of the car.