Confession(s)

(Right now in this moment, you're the soul that someone longs for. You have the love that someone needs even if you're yet to meet that person.
-instagram)

***********************************

Habibi! Habibi!

Yes I heared myself say that.

They say habits are second nature.
Yes when I successfully make Ya Amar get me icecream or chocolates it's always Thank you Habibi or even Adnan Yes When he helps me clears my plate or eat my veggies when Mummy is not watching(I dislike veggies in food: Yes you can watch me pick out all the carrots and peas in friedrice) "I love you Habibi Adnan" I say it carefree and I never thought there will be a certain feeling attached when I say it to someone else.

"Good night Habibi"

I watched as he froze and his face registered what he heared.
He had the "What did you say"? Expression but ignored it.

Did I just call him my love.

*Amrah you need to stop stressing Habeeb/Habibi is all the same. I'm sure he didn't even notice so stop over reacting.* my inner concious reassured.

We were leaving in 2 days so we spent the whole day at Jeddah shopping. Abayas, materials, Gold, I watched as the three women bargained and pay off for their goods.

I walked to a stall to buy water as Mummy busied herself buying shoes.

"Hajia I think I forgot the paper I wrote the kids shoe sizes" Ya Hajara complained as she adjusted the wailing Ikhram on her shoulders.

She pushed a phone to my face as she dialled a number.

"Please tell them to read from the paper I left on the console let me see what this baby needs".

A familiar voice answered "you took away my wife and you decided to call after hours? So What's the update? Found out what and what she's like? Ya Hajara quit the jan aji and say something"

"Hello" my voice trembled.

Umhh Amrah is this you?

Yes can you .....

*Ya Hajara interrupts loudly*

"Habeeb please check the console you'd see a paper and read to her the shoe sizes."

"Glad I could hear your voice over the phone." He ignored her and continued

*I blushed*

Amrah? Say something.

"Habeeb! shoe sizes, paper on the console." It was Ya Hajara again.

"Amrah you have to talk to me."

"Give me the phone"
I guess she noticed how uncomfortable I was.

I never answered people's phone. And what did he say about taking away his wife. Oh maybe the baby Ikhram.

"Hello dumbo it's his niece"

Shut up inner self 😒😒

She handed me a paper as she read out random names and shoe sizes. After about 8 names she laughed and our eyes met while she giggled.