7:45am

AMMI

Holding my ticket I found the last seat in Business class and sat down. I had no luggage whatsoever, but Mummy had given Adnan's bag for me to hold. It contained some juice and biscuits and a set of his clothes plus Mummy's mini travel kit. Images of my phone lying on my bed without me taunted me. 

I miss my phone.
I sighed

I had no intention of sitting next to anyone among my family. At this moment I hated them. Ya Amar and Daddy sat next to each other.

Ya Amar and I were named after Daddy's parents Ibrahim(Amar) & Khadija(Amrah). Daddy calls me Ammi meaning "my mother". We have always been his favourite.
Ya Imran is our first born. He was named after Mummy's Dad. He just completed his Masters in Architecture. He handles all of Daddy's affairs when he's away. He teaches us all our home works and helps with everything regarding school. He's my favourite because he's always on my side when I fight with Ya Amar and when Mummy wants to scold me. The twins Faiza and Fauzia sat together too. They are the most troublesome beings I've ever met. They cried and fuss a lot when they were little. I remember them coming to my room when they were 5 and tearing my notebooks. I punished them with 6 strokes of a ruler each and they went crying to Mummy who in turn punished me for using my hands instead of my words. That was how I packed from our side of the house and went back to Daddy's side where I still live now.

Talatu, Adnan's maid sat close to him. He was sleeping already. Adnan is our last born. He was born a twin too. She died last year  when they were two years old. Adnan is everyone's favourite. He's just so funny and adorable. We used to have two lovely laughing creatures at home. When Habeeba died Adnan was hospitalised for about 3 months. But he recuperated well. He's the little chubby bunny of the house. We all adore him.

I looked into Adnan's supply and took Mummy's little travel kit. It has mini sets of soap, toothpaste and perfumes. I walked past them to the bathroom smiling only at Daddy. Inside I looked at my self, hair uncombed, teeth not brushed, face unwashed and sad. I quickly rinsed my mouth with the little mouthwash and washed my face with soap. I applied the perfume and rushed out as the plane was already on the runway and about to take off.

Approaching my seat, someone was sitting there on the aisle seat.

"Ahh"
I groaned.

The seats next to us were occupied by an elderly woman and her daughter who was holding a little baby.
"I wanted to be alone" I sighed.
I walked past him and sat down my hands brushing his lightly.

"Excuse me"
I said quitely as I fastened my seat belt and rested my head on the pillow.

I just want this plane to takeoff so I could sleep.