Mecca

I preferred tagging along with Adnan and Talatu where ever I go.
After our Umrah the next days were spent in the Masjid praying and performing  tawafs.

Going out with mummy means spending the whole day at the Masjid. And then she walks slowly during tawafs so I easily get tired Astaghfirullah 🙈.

Adnan and Talatu were different. We perform tawaf after each voluntary prayer, walk around the masjid to bribe Adnan with burgers and sandwiches from the fast food restaurants near by and back to the hotel then again at midnight when he's fast asleep.

The twins nag a lot so they're always left with Mummy. Daddy was with the men and we rarely met for the 3 days we spent here because he always spends the night at the Masjid.

A day like this, we managed to finish two complete routines of tawaf (14 times ) without Adnan's complaints of "I'm so tired, my legs hurt"

Yes I know..
Poor kid huh.  but he occasionally get piggyback rides from us and I need Talatu with me because I dislike going out alone and taking Talatu means Adnan tags along.
It is either them or Mummy and the twins.

We managed to pave our way inside the Hijr Isma'il (a fenced place at one side of the Holy Ka'aba where people get inside and pray) and luckily there were less people inside.
We placed Adnan in between us as we said the Takbir in Unison and prayed.
The Adhaan of Maghrib (4th prayer of the day when the sun sets) met us there. *How lucky*
After maghrib I sat there and raised my hands up in prayers.
"Istighfaar, Hamdalah,  Tasleems..... name it all"

I remembered a group of my classmates and cousins with their occasional pray for us for things like "miji na gari" (good husband).
I chuckled deep within and started
"Oh Allah give them miji na gari well and me too"
I ended my prayer and left so as other people will get a chance to pray at the Hijr Ismaeel too.

"We're so sorry Adnan" I said holding his cheeks.
"Today you're gonna get two burgers for enduring this"
But first you have to promise you won't tell Mummy you were tired"

His eyes were already red due to exhaustion. We took him to the nearest Pizza Hot and got him the Kids meal off the menu.
He ate happily and we went back to the hotel. Luckily the suite was empty so I gave him a quick bath and tucked him to sleep.
Yes before his Mummy comes back and find out we exhausted her kid.

Today I was off Salat and since I can't go to the masjid, I decided to stroll  to the nearest Bin Dawood (a shopping centre) to get some Almond Dates I promised a friend back home.
After choosing from a selection of brands, I turned to the cashier to pay when my eyes fell on a set of lipsticks at the side shelf beside the cashier.  I left my supplies there as I hurried towards the shelf to choose from. "MAC Pure Zen, Bombshell, OMG, Diva, Angel, Hug Me" the inner me let out an awww as I went through the testers applying one at a time on the side of my palm to see if the colours suit. I randomly closed my eyes and choose four as I made it to the cashier.
Ohh my Almonds I uttered silently. My eyes scanned the whole cashier counter but it wasn't there. I pushed the lipsticks forward as he scanned them. Then he took out a card and swiped it as I watched.

"Umhh that's not mine" I announced glancing at him coldly. I didn't even gave him my card or cash.

"Your brother pay" he said in a thick English.