OVA

"DAMMIT NATSU!" A sweaty Lucy exclaimed in pain

"Shit Luce I think it's stuck!" Natsu groaned in frustration.

"Ow Natsu that hurt.." The blonde haired girl winced a little and tried to bite back tears.

"Oh man sorry Luce this is my first time doing this.."

"Mines too baka!"

Ignoring what Lucy had just said there stood a puzzle Natsu. "Hmm well how are we going to do this then?" 

"Oh oh I think I know!" Yelled the blonde mage. "I think your suppose to push it in quickly!" 

"Really I thought you were suppose to twist it fast inside?"

Sighing, Lucy groaned. "Dammit I knew we should have asked Mira before doing this!"

"Well it's too late now, it's already out." Natsu shrugged his shoulders and decided to do it his way. "You ready Luce?"

Lucy nodded her head slowly and got ready for a wave of pain. Just when the pink haired baka was going to push it in, Lucy thought of an idea. "WAIT!!!"

Natsu, who was getting a little impatient, groaned for the thousandth time. "What now?"

"I almost forgot! Were suppose to use protection!" Lucy yelled.

Realization smacked Natsu across the face as he jumped up and gaped. "OH RIIIIGHT! I'LL GET IT!" He yelled for some odd reason and ran out the door.

Lucy chuckled at Natsu's childish behavior. She then looked up and stared at the stupid non-working light bulb that they were suppose to fix.

"Tch, stupid ass bulb." She growled under her breath and sucked her thumb where it got electrocuted.

Suddenly running foot-steps where getting closer by the second. Lucy knew who it was instantly. Natsu. Of course she was right, the pink haired idiot came running with two blue gloves. Like the kind the doctors wear for a surgery.

"Alright I got us some protection!" Natsu exclaimed cheerfully as he threw one pair of them at Lucy, who was grinning at him and rolling her eyes.

Natsu gave her his signature grin, which made Lucy's heart flutter. He then jumped over beside her and held her hand. "LET THE SURGERY BEGIN!"

~~~

I bet you guys were thinking they were doing 'it.' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Perverts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jkjk cause if I was the reader I would have thought the same thing.

Although sorry it ain't that good though..

This is just a short OVA because

1. I'm sorry I haven't been updating

and

2. I just really wanted to do this xD

I might do another one! Who knows?

However it's only if you guys want me to :3

Anyway!

Hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time!! Byee my little potatoes!

Pika: Heyy guys!!

...

Pika: Umm anyone here??

...

Pika: WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?!?!

...

Lisanna: BOO!

Pika: AHHH *falls down and hits head*

Lisanna: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pika: ...

Lisanna: HAHAHA alright Pika hahahah you can- hahaha stand up n- HAHAHA- now!

Pika: ...

Lisanna: *wipes laughing tear* Pika?

Pika: ...

Lisanna: Pika???

Pika: ...

Lisanna: PIKA!?!?!

Pika: ...

Pika: *jumps* SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!

Lisanna: AHHHHHHH *falls*

Pika: HAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lisanna: Fuck you -_-

Pika: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lisanna: I hate you -_____-

Pika: HAHAHA I love you too HAHAHAHAHA

Lisanna: -_-

~A Fairy Tail Matchmaker~

-PikaSwag101 Out