Truth Or Dare~

Just by looking at this title you already know what's going on >=3

-Mirajane (Matchmaker Queen)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gray's POV

After Mira told us are assigned seats (which I kind of excepted her to pair me up with Juvia) the guild walked towards their bus they were suppose to be in.

"Juvia!" I called for her.

Out of no where she popped up behind me making me shiver. "Yes Gray-sama!?~"

"Erm were suppose to be going to our seats now.." I tell her while she clings onto my arm.

"Okay Gray-sama!" Juvia yells and climbs up onto the bus, dragging me along. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Mira taking pictures of Juvia and I, whispering, "Gruvia~." Dafuq is Gruvia? I shake my head. I should have known Mira only did this to get her 'ships' together. Well let me tell you this loud and clear. I. Don't. Like. Juvia. She is just a creepy rain women and always stalking me everywhere I go.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a female voice. "-sama? Gray-sama!? GRAY!" Juvia? She never called me just 'Gray'. I blushed a bit. Wait why am I blushing?

"Y-Yeah Juvia?" Why am I stuttering!?

"Juvia is worry about Gray-sama. Is Gray-sama fine?" She asks. I simply nod my head. Juvia gives me a sweet smile and keeps dragging me to our seats.

I have this weird feeling in my stomach and I don't like it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Levy's POV

Once everyone was finally on the bus we began to move. However we were the last ones to take off cause SOME PEOPLE *points at Lu-chan and Natsu* took forever getting onto the bus. I giggled a bit. Those two dense bakas.

Gajeel's head begin to move on my lap. I stopped giggling and sit still. He then stopped moving and started to sleep peacefully. I took a quick glance at Lu-chan and saw Natsu's head also on her lap. As the 2nd President of the NaLu Fan Club (Mira was of course the 1st President and Lisanna was the 3rd President) I begin to mentally fangirl!

When I stopped fangirling I continue to read my book. '50 Shades Of Gray.'  I started blushing when I got to those parts.

Gajeel slowly opened his eyes but quickly closed them. I was about to ask what was wrong until Mira spoke up.

"Hey guys since we only have 40 minutes left to get to the resort let's play a game of truth or dare!" Mira stopped the bus and got up from her seat. When she got up Laxus also got up and took her place, making her sit where Laxus was sitting. Somewhere during the process Mira had a camera and a couple of album books. Oh no.

Mostly everyone agreed but not Lu-chan and I. We both knew this was one of Mira's Matchmaking schemes.

"You know what.." Lu-chan started. "I'm getting a little sleepy I think I'm going to take a rest.." She did a fake yawn. "Yeah!" I stood up with her. "Wake me up when-"

"Both of you sit your asses down before I do it for you." Mira did a death glare to both of us making Lu-chan and I immediately sit down.

"Okay!" She said cheerfully acting like nothing just happen. Everyone just sweat-dropped. "I'm going to go first! The rules are if it's your turn you have to truth or dare someone. Then that person will do whatever the truth or dare is. After they done the dare or truth they have to pick someone else to truth or dare and so on. Any questions?" Juvia raised her hand. "Yes Juvia?" "Juvia would like to know how are we going to play if Natsu and Gajeel-kun have motion sickness." Juvia asked, pointing to a green Natsu and a green Gajeel. Everyone nodded there heads happily. "Thanks Juvia!" "Yeah thanks." I heard some whispers say.

Mirajane frown but that frown suddenly turned into a smirk. "We can have Wendy cast Troia on them." Juvia simply nodded. Wendy stood up and went to Gajeel and I first. She cast Troia on Gajeel who was on my lap. Then she went over to Natsu and Lu-chan who was also on Lu-chan's lap. After Wendy was finish she quickly went over to her seat next to Romeo.

"Yassss now let's play truth or dare! I'll start!" Mirajane got excited and looked around the room looking for her victim. "Hmmm.. aha! Jellal truth or dare!?"

Jellal quickly put his head up. He wasn't excepting to get called on. 

'Poor Jellal..' I thought. He doesn't know about Mira's matchmaking schemes.

"Umm truth?" Jellal wasn't sure if that was a good choice or not.

"Awww wimp.." I heard Mirajane mutter. "Okay let me think of a good question."

We all stared at Mira, waiting for her to ask the question to a poor Jellal. "I got it!" She exclaimed. "Jellal who was your first crush!?"

I shifted my eyes over to Jellal. He was crimson red. "I-I uh I d-don't have a c-crush." He stuttered.

"Liar!" Mira yelled and was about to tackle Jellal but somehow Laxus held her down. I don't know how because he was driving the bus but he did.

Erza smiled at Jellal making him feel better. "It's okay Jellal we won't make fun of you. Just tell us your first crush." 

Jellal gulped and nodded his head. He took a deep breath. "It was.. you... Erza.."

Erza suddenly dropped her cake and began blushing madly. All of the girls (except for Erza) started to squeal and fangirl. Especially Mira!

She began to take pictures of Erza and Jellal. The picture came out of the bottom of the camera (like the old ones). Mira grabbed the picture and wrote something on the back of it. Finally she picked up a album book and slammed the picture on a page. When she closed the book shut I took a quick glance of the book title. It read 'Mira's OTPs'.

A thought came across my mind. What if she toke a picture of Gajeel and I!? No that can't happen because Gajeel and I don't have any moments together so she couldn't have possibly have a pic of us.. right?

I didn't notice the game was still on because a voice called my name. "Levy-san truth or dare?" Wendy asked me having pink tints on her cheeks. Did something happen while I was day dreaming?

"Dare!" I randomly call out. Oops! I meant truth! But this is little Wendy were talking about..

"I dare you to kiss Gajeel-san on the cheek!" ARE YOU SURE THIS IS LITTLE WENDY WERE TALKING ABOUT!?!?!

This time I was blushing. Lu-chan looked at me and smirked, "Go on Levy-chan!" She made kissing sounds.

"LU-CHAN!!!" I bet my face was redder than before. If that is even possible.

I don't think Gajeel was even paying attention because he looked at me weirdly. I sighed and nervously stood up to face Gajeel. He kept looking at me weirdly until I pecked him quick on the cheek. His eyes widen in shock and I could have swear I saw a little bit of blush on his cheeks. I knew I was flush red and rushed back to my seat.

Mirajane took thousands of pictures of Gajeel and I while fangirling with Lu-chan. It was my turn to pick someone and I knew exactly who.

"Lu-chan!" I pointed my finger directly at her. "Truth or dare!?"

She laughed. "Dare Levy-chan." I knew Lu-chan was going to pick dare because she thought I was going to go easy on her. Wrong!

"Lu-chan I dare you to kiss Natsu.. ON THE LIPS!"

~~~

Yassss herro minna! I'm finally done with this chapter! Took 3 days to make this chapter and it was all worth it!!

So I just wanted to tell you guys I might not update on March 8th because ITS MY BIRTHDAY THAT DAY YASSSS! TURNING THIRTEEN! FINALLY!!!!

And the other thing I wanted to tell you was that arigatou minna for commenting and voting! You may not know it but that makes me smile whenever someone votes or comments! :D

That's all for today! Bai!

~A Fairy Tail Matchmaker~

-PikaSwag101 Out