Volleyball

Opening 6! ^w<)/

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on "Cakeshop."

Before I could reply Jellal had fed me a piece of strawberry cake. That had cause me to be about 200 different shades of red. He gave me a small smile. How can be so cute without even trying!?

Of course I ate the cake as Jellal took the fork out of my mouth. Friends do this... right??

He then put down the fork and replaced it by grabbing the strawberry milkshake. I gave him a confuse look as he just held up the milkshake up to my mouth.

"Erza your suppose to grab that part of the straw while I take the end of the other straw."

"Oh.." I just said and put the straw into my mouth while he did the same but to the other straw. As we were both drinking the strawberry milkshake our faces became closer and closer together. My blushing came back as Jellal started have pink tints on his face. That moment when were one inch away from our mouths touching a voice called out our names.

"Oi! There you are Erza and Jellal. We were wondering were you two went." Jellal and I immediately jumped away from each other with red faces. I turned my head away just to see who had called our names. Gray.

Kill To Do List: Kill Gray Too

"GRAY!!!" I heard two voices yell. I turn my head the other way around just to see...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  

Erza's POV

"GRAY!!!" I heard two voices yell. I turn my head the other way around just to see...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.