Juvia Body Pillow!? (Part 1)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pika's POV

Closing the door behind me I slowly made my way towards the boys room. When I was front and center at their door I took a deep breath. I knocked a couple of times. No answer? I knocked a bit more. No answer again..?

I gently put my ear on the door to see if there was any sound. Of course there was.. I faceplam. Those bakas.

Chaos was heard from the other side. I sigh and put my hand as a microphone. This calls for drastic measures.

"LUCY HAS NICE BOOBS BUT IS USELESS! LEVY IS TOO SHORT AND NOT THAT SMART! WHOEVER NAMED ERZA'S LAST NAME AS SCARLET IS A RETARD! JUVIA IS A LAME AND DUMB RAIN WOMEN! WENDY IS SO KAWAII!" I yelled. Please note I'm only lying (except for Wendy being kawaii because she is truly kawaii af!)

At that moment the door was kicked down and four mages stood behind it with pissed off looks. There was only one mage who didn't look pissed off.

(A/N: Whoever correctly guesses who said what I will follow and give them a shout out! X3)

"ALRIGHT WHO'S THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT SAID THAT!?"

"I'LL KILL YOU THEN REVIVE YOU AND KILL YOU AGAIN REPEATEDLY AND REVIVE YOU ONCE MORE AND LASTLY KILL YOU!!!!"

"Tonight's the night bitches die."

"NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY GIRL LIKE THAT!!! FIGHT ME BITCH!"

"Oh really? I think so too."

You have no idea how much I was squealing right now. This just shows they care about there future wifes!

All the boys looked around for the voice who said all those things. Apparently none of them notice.. it sucks to be short.

"Hai!" I called out. They all looked down to see me smirking victoriously. Natsu, the dense baka he is, kneel down to my height level.

"Yo Pika have you happen seen a retard screaming some.. things around here." He had a evil look in his eyes. I decided to keep up the fake act.

"Why yes I did! Don't worry I turned into my Satan Soul form and beaten him up to a pulp." I lied. Natsu's, Gray's, Gajeel's, and Jellal's faces all had turned back to normal. The four of them then walked back into the hotel room. Romeo, however, stayed.

"Nice job with the fake act Pika." Romeo said giving me a small smile. Oh shit! We actually have a boy in the guild that's smart! My eyes widen.

"H-How did you-"

"It's quite obvious. But I'm guessing the 4 of them didn't notice or are just really that stupid." He sighed while I just giggled.

"True dat but you have to be honest, Wendy is kawaii.. right Romeo?" I smirked. Romeo blushed about 10x redder than Erza's hair. He didn't say anything after that.

We walked towards the now broken door (note to self: call room service to fix that up) to see four bakas playing video games. Gray paused the game and the rest of the boys groan. He had turned to look at Romeo and I. His face turned into a light smirk.

"What were you guys doing?" Gray asked, wiggling his eyebrows. The other three bakas did the same thing.

Romeo blushed slightly while I just frowned. "Just because Romeo and I are the same age doesn't mean I can't be alone with him and be friends with him. Plus I am a true Rowen fan!" I went into my fangirl shipping mode. All of them just sweat-dropped at me.

After I got out of OTP Heaven I asked these bakas a question.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys! I'm going to be staying here for the rest of the vacation." It sounded more than a statement then a question.Oh wait that's because it was.

"Why?" Jellal asked.

"Because there aren't enough rooms in our (girls) room." I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Well all the rooms are already taken. Salamander and Romeo share a room. Jellal and I. And then there's Ice Freak who doesn't share at all." Gajeel said.

"Hey!" Both Natsu and Gray said in unison.

"But Wendy said there was one room for me to sleep in." I pouted. They all shrug and continue to play their video game.

I was about to leave until I gotten an idea. I smirked evilly. Romeo looked at me and shivered. He probably knows what I was about to do.

"Elsa Fullbuster.." A dark aura surrounded me.

"What?" Elsa (Gray) said not taking his eyes off the game he and the guys were playing.

"You better let me use your room or else.."

"Or else what?"

"I'll tell everyone that you use a Juvia Body Pillow."

He suddenly dropped his controller with his mouth hanging wide open, making him get killed by Natsu in the game.

"How do you know that?"

"Okay I see how it is- wait what!? You actually do!?!?!?" My dark blue eyes widen in shock. Things just got a little more interesting..

~~~

Herro my little potatoes (ima start calling you guys that for now on x3)

Gomen for the slow update. I had a lot of homework this week and tests...

I also wanted to thank the people who comment and vote on this book! TANK YOU!!! :3

Btw Gray has a Juvia Body Pillow!? Did not see that coming.. Oh wait- I did ;D

That's all for now folks! And also did you see the video on top? I think that's the best video I ever posted!

(Ps: That RoWen pic though ;3)

~A Fairy Tail Matchmaker~

-PikaSwag101 Out