No Beach Time Yet...?

~Fairy Tail Opening 2~

Hey guys remember when Gajeel and Juvia were evil and GaLe and GrUvia weren't born yet and- *starts rambling on*

EVIL:

EVERY
VILLAIN
IS
LEMONS

Btw my little potatoes once you start reading the flashback it is about the Truth or Dare chapter but in Erza's POV.

Poor Lushee and Levy XD

Another video because it kind of matches this chapter. Also why not? xD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Erza's POV

-Flashback-

"Jellal who was your first crush!?" Mira asked Jellal excitedly.

My eyes moved over to Jellal who was crimson red. "I-I uh I d-don't have a c-crush." He stuttered.

I don't know why but my heart began to feel uneasy on this topic. I wasn't jealous.. No I'm never jealous.

"Liar!" Mira lunged herself towards Jellal. But before she could attack him Laxus grabbed her in a split second somehow. 

I give a fake smile to Jellal probably making him feel better. "It's okay Jellal we won't make fun of you. Just tell us your first crush."

Jellal gulped and nodded his head. He took a deep breath. "It was.. you... Erza.."

Now who is this son of a bitch so I can kill her---- WAIT WHAT!?!?!!

I suddenly drop my cake and began blushing madly. I hear all the girls squealing and I will kill them later for that.  

-End Of Flashback-

Pfff no.. Jellal liking me? The all mighty Titania Erza? Plus even if he did that's when we were younger. Now were just comrades.

After Pika had left the girls and I started to pair up for sharing a room. These are the pairs:

Mira and I.
Lucy and Levy.
Juvia and Wendy (including Carla).  

Earlier Mira had told everyone we were going to the beach at 11:00 am. So being smart I decided to go change into my two piece black bikini. As I was walking towards Mira and I's room I heard a tiny voice behind me call my name. "Erza-san!" Wendy?