Juvia Body Pillow!? (Part 2)

~Fairy Tail Opening 1~

Memories :3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gajeel's POV

All of us looked at Ice Freak. Salamander and I were just laughing in the background while Romeo, Jellal, and Pika had all their eyes widen in shock.

"Er- um I-I mean--" Ice Freak stuttered but Pika interrupted him.

"It's alright Gray. We now know your secret." She made a Lenny Face. Wait how..?

"Hahahaha Elsa has a crush on-" Salamander began to say but got interrupted by the door opening. Entering the room was Juvia and... Shrimp!?

"Erm Mira said were going to the beach.." Shrimp nervously said.

"She also said if your late she'll use her Satan Soul Form on you." Juvia said with no emotion at all...

I nodded my head nervously while the rest of the boys did the same except for Pika who just smiled her creepy smile.......

"Aye sir!" She mimicked Salamander's stupid exceed. (A/N: I'm offended. I'll have you know that Happy is my best friend asshole XDDD)

The moment the two girls were about to leave Pika called Juvia's name with an evil glint in her eyes. I have a bad feeling about this..

"Hey Juvia!"

"Yes Pika?" Juvia answered turning around making Shirmp also turn around with her.

"Gray has something to tell you!" She pointed at a shock Snow Cone.

"Whaa? N-No I don't! You guys can go-" Ice Cube was saying but Pika interrupted.

"Okay den if that's how it's going to be then bring it in Happy!" She exclaims. Happy suddenly flies in through a window with the Ice Cube's Juvia Body Pillow. Where dafuq did Happy come from!? How did even get the stupid pillow???

He flew over to Juvia and dropped the stupid pillow on her head. Instead of Juvia picking up the pillow first Shrimp did and with one look her small face turned into disgust.

"What. Is. This." Lev- I mean Shrimp asked with a shock tone in her tiny voice.

"Juvia would like to know what Levy is so shock about." Juvia leaned closer to Shrimp and took a small glance at Ice Freak's pillow. The room was tense. Everyone, including me, waited for her reaction.

Were you excepting Juvia to be shock and never talk to Popsical ever again? Well no. Instead her eyes lit up into hearts and she ran all the way over to Popsical and hugged him.

"Does this mean Gray-sama actually loves Juvia and wants to make 33 babies with her!?" She exclaimed while Snow Cone struggled to get out of her grasp. 

Everyone sweat-dropped. No one excepted that to happen. Well maybe Pika because she had a camera with a navy blue and blue album next to her, whispering some shit name 'Gruvia.' Tch. Fangirls these days...

"No Juvia I think he wants more babies than that. Maybe around 184,609,227 of them?" Pika cheered as she kept clicking her stupid camera.

"Hell no!!!!" Ice Freak yelled. He had finally managed to get out of Juvia's death hug. "Can you girls just go already. We need to get ready ya know." Ice Freak said making Shrimp and Juvia gasp.

"He's right! We don't want to hear Mira's voice! Let's go Juvia you can fangirl over Gray later." Shrimp grabbed Juvia and dragged her over to the door. And with that they both left.

"Alright now that that is over.." Pika said picking up her stuff. "We should all get ready for the beach. Also Gray your room is now mine."

"What!? Where am I suppose to sleep then???"

"On the floor in the living room or something. I don't care." She said and walked away to her new room.

"Hahahaha Elsa just got reck by a girl!" Salamander began to laugh.

"What was that Fire Breath?"

"I said-"

"I heard what you said!"

"Then why did you ask?"

"Grrrr." Ice Freak threw a punch at Salamander's face which the fire idiot punched him back. Somewhere during the process I got into the fight too and we just kept on punching each other in the faces.

"Enough!" We heard a scary voice boomed. The three of us turned our bruise faces towards a terrifying looking Pika who had just turned into her Satan Soul form. Trust me the girl may look innocent on the outside but she can just be scary as Erza and Mira when she wants to.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Salamander, Snow Cone, and I all bowed down whispering sorry over and over again.

"Good." Pika changed to her normal form and smiled like nothing just happened. See told ya.

"Now.." She said grabbing a camera, bathing suit, and albums. "IT'S BEACH TIME!"

~~~

Herro my little potatoes I just want to say a few things.

First I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME! FOR SOME REASON I JUST WASN'T IN THE MOOD TO WRITE! GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN *keeps apologizing*

ALSO I AM SO SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER!!! I WAS GOING TO PUT THE BEACH PART IN HERE TOO BUT THAT WOULD BE JUST A WHOLE DIFFERENT CHAPTER!

Whew.. Now that I got all of that out of the way I am super thankful you kawaii potatoes were patience and not rushing me to update. Thank you for that!

Also have you guys seen the latest Fairy Tail episode? NUUUUUUUUUU WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER SEASON! AND GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THAT WILL TAKE ;-;

Oh yeah and sorry for just only mostly GrUvia in this chapter and barely any of the other ships. Some GaLe right? (Sort of..) I made this a GrUvia chapter because on the Truth Or Dare chapter I notice I did not put a GrUvia dare! How terrible am I!? (*cough* A lot you idiot *cough*)

I promise you guys that the next chapter will have more of the ships, a longer chapter, and WILL TAKE YOU GUYS TO THE FEELS TRAIN! ;3 I can't wait. I'm horrible right? (*cough* Yas you are *cough*)

Welp that's all for today! See ya next time!

~A Fairy Tail Matchmaker~

-PikaSwag101 Out