Assigned Seats

~The Next Day~

Mira's POV (>=3)

I happily skip over to the microphone to announce the assigned seats. I just know this plan will work to get my ships together once and for all!

I clear my throat and begin to speak. "Okay guys I will begin to announce the seating arrangements in Bus A. But first I'm going to take attendance." I grab my clipboard and start to call names.

"Gray."

"Here."

"Juvia."

"Juvia is here."

"Levy."

"Here."

"Erza."

"Here."

"Romeo."

"Here."

"Gajeel."

"Gihee here."

"Lucy."

"..."

No answer. I look around the guild and see no sign of Lucy. 

'She's probably with Natsu.' I fangirled.

"Natsu."

"..."

Yup there both out together. Defiantly. I fangirled even more while everyone just stared at me. I gave them a glare and they backed up.

"Mirajane." Of course here. What would you do if the fabulous Fairy Tail Matchmaker didn't come to this trip?

"Wendy."

"Here Mira-san."

"Laxus."

I heard Laxus mumble here. I checked him off.

"Aaaaand Jellal."

"Here."

I smiled and also checked him off. I glance at Erza and saw her blushing a bit after hearing Jellal's name. JeRza! 

"Now that that is done I am going to say who is sitting with who." Before I could start saying any names the guild's doors burst open. It was Lucy, Natsu, and Happy. They came running in and sat down listening to what I have to say.

"Sorry were late. Luce is really heavy when I carry her." Natsu said earning a smack on the head by Lucy who looked red as a tomato.

I smiled at them both but really in the inside I was jumping up and down fangirling so much.

'Dem NaLu love though.' I thought and smiled wider.

"Oi Mira? You alright?" I heard Laxus voice and snapped out of OTP Heaven. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Yeah I'm alright. Thanks for asking."

He simply nodded. However I could of swear I saw him blushing a little but I pushed that aside. Right now I need to focus on my ships!

"Alrighty now that everyone is here I can start by calling the names of who is going to sit by who." Everyone either started blushing, started shivering, or just doing there own thing.

"Natsu and Lucy." I peeked up from my clipboard to look at NaLu.

"Oi Luce! Were going to be together!" Natsu yelled crushing Lucy into a bear hug. Lucy, on the other hand, was blushing furiously. 

I giggled and continued.

"Gajeel and Levy." I also peeked up from my clipboard to look at GaLe.

There was Levy sitting next to Gajeel blushing crimson red. Though Gajeel had pink tints on his cheeks, you can barely even see him blushing.

I also giggled at the sight and kept reading on.

"Gray and Juvia." I didn't have to look up to know what their reaction was.

"Ahhhh Juvia is going to be with Gray-sama!~" Juvia said dreamily. I already know she has hearts in her eyes.

"Hmf." Gray replied. Although we all know deep inside that boy has feelings for that girl.

I started to fangirl but quickly stop, knowing I still have more ships to read on.

"JeRza- Oops I meant Erza and Jellal." I grinned. I looked up from my clipboard to see Erza and Jellal blushing like mad. Erza's face was redder than her own hair and Jellal was hiding himself with a book.

I smiled.

We all know they both love each other but to afraid to admit that.

My smiled turned upside down. I just notice something...

All my ships are dense idiots. =3=

"Wendy and Romeo." I peeked a little to get a glimpse of RoWen. Wendy was very very VERY red and Romeo was very red too but not as red as Wendy. Ahh young love~.

"And finally me as the driver and Laxus well.. sitting by himself? Sorry Laxus." I gave him a sad smile but to my surprise he returned it back. I bet my face is red now. Oh well.

"They liiiiiiiike each other." I heard a certain blue exceed say, flying over Laxus and I's head.

"H-Happy!" I stuttered turning even more red. Laxus just mumbled something quietly to himself.

Happy giggled and flew away to Carla giving her a fish which sadly she rejected it but she was blushing a bit.

I smiled at the sight and begin to assign seats to the other Fairy Tail members but to Bus B and Bus C.

Once I was done with that it was almost time to go on Bus A.

And almost time to get ready for my ships to play Truth or Dare..

I smirked and quickly got my camera and a couple of album books..

This is going to be fun.

~~~

OMG! 2 CHAPTERS PUBLISH IN ONE DAY!?! CAN I GET A ROUND OF APPLAUDS!?!!

*people clapping in the background* Thank you! Thank you! *bows*

~A Fairy Tail Matchmaker~

-PikaSwag101 Out