(Spring) Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Hinako was sitting on a step while her back laid on a few steps. She lightly hit her head on the hard concrete, rubbing it lightly to ease the pain. As she opened her eyes, she met a pair of red eyes staring at her. To her surprise, it was her senior, Gil Douji.

"D-Douji-senpai?"

Gil was on top of Hinako with both of his hands supporting him, placing them on the step. He looked directly at Hinako, shocked. "You..."

"W-What are you doing?" Hinako sat up, Gil pulling himself up from that awkward position. "Watch where you're going."

"I have no time to argue with you. I have to hide," Gil said, a little panicked. "She might corner me at our classroom."

"She?" Hinako was confused, raising an eyebrow.

"Gil darling~! ♡" A certain Mabu Himeji's voice echoes.

"This is bad!" Gil looked down on the first flight of steps and saw Mabu ascending them. "Shit!"

"You're running away from who, exactly?" Hinako asks as she slowly picked up the hand-outs.

All of a sudden, Gil grabs Hinako's hand and pulled her with him. She was surprised but a little frustrated when she accidentally let go of the hand-outs again.

"Where are we going?! Let go of me!" The brown-headed woman said as she tries to break free from her senior's tight grip.

Gil went inside an empty classroom and closed the door behind him. He went to the side to be remained hidden.

"Senpai? I have to get those hand-outs-!"

Gil pulls Hinako towards him, her back on his chest, and placed a hand over the woman's mouth.

"Mmff!!!" Hinako was constantly trying to break free from Gil's hold. So, he places his free arm over her waist, to which Hinako was shocked. "Mmm-mmm?! (Senpai?!)"

Gil lowered his head to Hinako's ear, whispering, "Would you be quiet? I can't bear to be seen by her."

Hinako was breathing at a fast rate. Her heart was pounding, like a hammer was pounding it. She was confused, she doesn't know what's really going on.

Outside of the empty classroom, Mabu was walking while calling out for Gil's name.

"Gil darling ♡? Where are you~?" Mabu calls out in a sing-song voice.

Gil eyes at the empty classroom door, hoping that Mabu won't open it and find him. Hinako, on the other hand, was losing composure and frustration is slowly getting the better of her.

'Let go of me, you crazy person!' She screams internally.

"Hmm... Maybe he really is at our classroom. Then, I must go there!" Mabu said as she happily walks towards her classroom. "How dirty the school is at such a morning. What are these hand-outs doing here?"

When Gil felt that Mabu wasn't around anymore, he releases a sigh of relief. But, realizing that Hinako is with him brought him back to reality, that he was covering her mouth and holding her by the waist. A little weirded out, he immediately releases Hinako from his grip. She falls on her knees and breathed heavily.

"W-What was that about, Douji-senpai?" Hinako asks in-between heavy breaths.

"It's none of your business," Gil said as he starts to walk away.

Hinako clenches her fists and hurriedly stands, grabbing Gil's collar and earning his evil glare.

"You dare touch me, mongrel?" Gil asked with a near-to-yelling voice.