“What about me.” He squeaked. I ignored him not knowing what to say.

“I thought I was your bestest friend.” Moony said. I thought for a minute then smiled.

“Well you are Jade’s cousin which makes you my best friends to and since Jade was my family that makes you my family so WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!” I said. He raised his eyebrows.

“How am I Jade’s cousin?” He asked. I shook my head and laughed.

“Because she is a cat you are a dog. Your family.” I said. He nodded after a second.

“Okay.” He said. I smiled and stood up. I started skipping to the common room. Told you I was moody. The boys couldn’t keep up with the awesomeness of my skipping so by the time they got back I was on the couch crying again.

“What happened this time?” Padfoot asked. I kept on crying and held up the dust bunny I found. Moony sat next to me and picked it up.

“Snowy, this is a dust bunny.” He said. I nodded and I felt Padfoot sit on the other side of me. I took my face out of my hands and wiped my face.

“I know, they were Jade’s favorite. She loved to chase them just like this.” I said. I took the dust bunny from Moony and set it on the ground. I then pounced on it multiple times like a cat as the boys laughed at my cat likeness. I am a snow leopard which is a cat so yeah. After catching it six times I sat back down on the couch next to Moony and Padfoot. My hand brushed Moony’s and I immediately shot up off the couch.

“I’m tired good night.” I called over my shoulder as I ran up the steps. I changed really fast thinking they were going to come up here but they didn’t. I was faking sleep in my bed when they finally came up. They all came in talking noisily and I probably would have been woken up if I was asleep. I listened to them talk about stuff. They for some strange reason talked about girls. I guess that’s what they do when I’m not around. They talk about girls so I won’t get offended? Weirdo. Prongs of course said he wanted to ask Evans out which made me gag, Padfoot said he wanted to ask out some Hufflepuff girl, Wormy stayed quiet the whole time which most likely meant he was asleep. Moony talked about a girl but didn’t say a name which bothered me. Stupid bother. I kept my eyes closed and listened to Prongs tell them goodnight and he went off into dream land. Wormy was already asleep so only Moony and Padfoot were left. I heard someone get up and walk towards me so I acted like I was sleeping. Whoever they were bent down and made sure I was sleeping. I guess I was pretty believable because they walked away.

“Padfoot can I ask you something?” I heard them ask. I guessed it was Moony unless Padfoot finally is going mad and is talking to him self. I talk to my self.

“Well. You just did and I am kind of tired.” Padfoot said. I could practically hear Moony roll his eyes.

“Okay well it’s about girls.” Moony said. I perked up and I could tell Padfoot did too.

“Well okay then shoot.” Padfoot said. I heard Moony chuckle.

“Well, I like someone but I don’t know how to tell them.” Moony said. I see he has an issue. Good thing he went to Padfoot and not me.