My V-Card

Fang's POV

Today is the day i go to see Ashley. I know his rep but i feel it in my heart that he might be the one. But another part of me says, he will just cheat on you and tell you that your just a waist of time and that being with you made him sick.........Every time that he touched you he wanted to throw up. I wanted to cry honestly. But my uncle thought me that crying is a weakness so i don't cry that often. But sometimes its really hard not to cry. Like when a guy breaks your heart. But instead of crying i do other things. Anyways, right now im in my car going to Ashley's house.
TIME SKIP
Im now outside of his house. I knock on the door nd i hear shuffling inside. His head peaks out, " oh, hey Fang!!! ", i just look ar him and say, " hey, um you told me to come" i looked down nd blushed, " yea, i did, but im naked.........you can wait for me or come in and see me" he said this with a smirk  nd winked at me. I just stayed there blushing. " well, come in...........Either ways you'll see me naked more often" he said this and winked at me. He pulled me in and i saw his Outlaw tattoo and i looked down and i saw Ashley jr nd it was sticking up. I looked up nd saw that he was smirking at me. I looked at him and blushed. He walked up to me getting closer until i was against the wall. I felt his dick pocking my stomach since im smaller than him. "i know you want it Fang" he told me this in my ear in that deep sexy voice of his. " um.........." he smirked and picked you up nd you wrapped our legs around his waist. Next thing i know is that his lips are on mine, i felt a spark and i didn't want to stop. He then bit my lip to ask for entrance and i wanted to tease him so i denied and he groaned and squeezed my ass and put his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won. But then he carried me to his room and layed me on his bed. He kissed my neck and found my weak spot so i started moaning. " your turning me on so much Fang" he moaned out. I just moaned in response. He then took my shirt and pants off. Whrn kissed again and then he took my bra off nd started to suck my breasts. " mmmm, ashley" i moaned out. He was turning me on so much. He then took my panties off and kissed me all the down and stopped near my entrance, " ugh, stop being a tease Ashley" i was getting really frustrated. He then liked me up and down nd i was a moaning mess. Then he went to get something out of his jeans pocket nd it was a condom. He slipped it on and came near me and alined himself with my entrance. "this might hurt a little" and i just nodded. He slowly entered me and it hurt like shit. A tear came out and he kissed it away. Soon he was fully in me and started to thrust in me slowly so i can get used to his size. Soon it turned into pleasure. Then he went even faster and he kept hitting my g-spot. He made me moan so much, "A-Ashley!" i yelled his name, " Damn Fang, your so tight, fuck i love it" he moaned out." uh, im c-close!" i yelled, " me too babe, at the same time we cum okay?" I just nodded. He thrust in me one last time and we both came at the same  time. He liked me clean I did to him the same. We cuddled and fell asleep.