She said yes!!!!

Ashley's POV

I cant believe she said yes! I do love her so much! She means everything to me but i don't know about my ex's. They always try to break my relationships. I cant believe she said yes! I just wanna hug her and keep her safe and love her forever. But i wonder if Andy likes her.

   Fangs POV
I love him so much!!! I don't want to but i need to give myself a try. I think i can trust him. What do you guys think? Should i or should i not? Anyways right now I'm thinking about going to Hot Topic. I love that store..........how about you guys? I hope you guys do.  Anyways, right now im about to go into the store but I see my bff Derek. " hey bitch!" he yelled at me, " hey asshole!" i yelled back. He pouted and looked adorable. " hey, where's Ashley?" he asked " he's in the house doing idk" He smirked and shook his head, " so, wat you here for? is it for me?" since he's gay, he LOVES to flirt with me. " no, actually im here for a shirt" He looked down and looked sad. "sorry...........not sorry" He gave me a 'are you shitting me look' so i left.

Time Skip

So now im on my way to Ashley's house.  I cant wait to see him! He is sooooooo hot!!!!!! With that outlaw tattoo he looks beyond sexy. You just have the urge to touch it and trace it with kisses. OMG!! Wat am i thinking!! Im such a naughty girl. 

Sorry guys.........I haven't updated cuz i got a signed poster from Skillet and i might meet them!!!! OMG!!!! i cant wait!...........Well comment and vote please, love ya!!!!