the after math

I woke up on Ashley's room nd he wasn't there. I started to question if he only wanted me for the sex. So i got up nd wrapped the blanket around my naked body. I smelled bacon and eggs. It smelled soooooooo good!!! I went down stairs without a noise. I saw his bare back and i just felt like kissing it all over again. Last night was amazing. It was my first time doing it. And it was amazing. He hasn't seen me yet or heard me so I went behind him and hugged him and kisses his back. He flinched a little. "well, hello to you to" he said this smirking. " hello, Purdy boy ". He just turned around with two plates and set them on the table. He came up to me and hugged me and it could feel Ashley jr pocking me. I just blushed and looked down. He lifted my chin up with one finger and kissed me. It was a more passionate kiss. We backed away nd looked each other in the eye. We had a quiet breakfast but it was comfortable. " so wat are you planning to do today?" he asked " idk" i said. He looked up with those big brown eyes of his, "well, we can go do something fun like go to the movies, if you want" he asked in a cute way, " sure babe" damn that fucking came out, i hope he didn't notice. "did you call me babe?" he asked while smirking. "um, no?" he looked up and and smiled, "don't worry, i kinda like it tho" that just made me blush a lot. We kept eating talking about different things. "well, lets go baby" i just looked at him since no one ever calls me that. "what?" i just looked at him. " N-no one ever calls me that, it sounds weird being called that" He smiled, " well, you will get used to it eventually"