My Secret came out

We where almost there. I needed to feed. Ashley's blood was so intoxicating. I just wanted to bite him. But i would turn him into one of us. Ugh!!! i want to be with him forever. I know that he is my mate. But does he feel the shock that i feel? Maybe. "Hey, what are you tinking about?" he asked me "just..........About stuff" i gotta tell him. "Um, Ash?" I'm gonna tell him. "yea?" im scared shit less right now, "um......Do you believe in vampires?" He looked at me with a serious face. "Actually, yea, i do" Well, that was unexpected. " um, what would you think if i told you that i was a vampire?" He looked at me with a straight face, "you will have to prove it" i knew he would say that. "okay" i made my fangs come out to their natural size. "here is your proof" He stopped the car. He looked at me in shock and..........Happiness? "Babe, you're a vampire?" he asked really happy. "yea, i am" he smiled, "thats great! i still love you! your still the same person" he smiled and started to drive. I don't know why but i have a bad feeling. 'damn, she is way hotter now' Ashley thought. Well, i forgot to tell you guys that i can read minds. And other things like seeing into the future. Well, that's about it. "so you think i'm way hotter now?" i asked to tease him a little. He blushed so adorably!!!! "um.....Uh......Yea" he looked so cute! "by the way, i can read your mind" he blushed even more! "um.........Please....Don't read my mind, its very perverted" i just laughed my ass off. "I'm sorry babe, i will try not to but your thoughts are to loud" he blushed again!!!
-------------
Sorry for not saying this sooner but when you cross a demon with an angel, you get a vampire.......Sorry again